What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Gifters are still Zoans, so there's no logical reason why their powers can't be replicated naturally. Take Chopper who can force his morph to go into whatever form he wants (though he prefers to be a Chibi even though his a grandpa as a reindeer and a 99% grown ass man as a human)
Nah, I'm not buying this. The artificial zoans were first hinted as normal-looking when Caesar explained them only for them to be formally introduced as abominations that don't follow the logic of a real fruit. We can even compare Caesar's inferior attempt to Vegapunk's own artificial fruit and see the differences, as Momonosuke's has, minimum, a perfectly operative full beast form. The whole point of gifters is that they give you abnormal transformations such as a lion with its own mind that will claw your balls, arms capable of turning into sheep horns, and so on. In the best of the cases, the transformations are just lacking versions of proper hybrids (like Mouseman) or weirdly achieved combinations (like Batman, with wings growing from his butt). And this is the funny part about them and what makes them distinguishable from natural zoans.

Holdem's example is very good in my opinion because, by virtue of his artificial power, he doesn't really go hybrid but grows animal parts. For any example of natural zoans we've ever seen, the original part is turned into or merged with the animal counterpart. What Black Maria is doing here is like Kaido growing an additional dragon head out of his arm, and that just feels very, very weird and out of place.

Ace was going to surpass Akainu, so I debunked your nonsense. Akainu couldn't even beat that Ace if not for DF magma > DF fire advantage, look at Aokiji fight.

They need time to surpass their opponents, Ace's opponents were other YC2 or YC3, he was stronger than most. Yonko fights Admirals, and CoC separates them.

Doflamingo tells you why CoC is important, you are still bullshitting.

Can Zoro even beat young Chinjao? Why are you talking about Sabo now? Lmao.

Now you are being delusional, Oden soloed Kaido, Kaido admitted he would lose if not for old hag, the guy didn't take any wound from any Admiral or even Yonko, but Oden gave his only wound. And Zoro is surpassing this guy? Nice joke.

I even doubt you can read at this point, Kuma bodied Zoro. It doesn't matter what Zoro does when Kuma was toying with him. Kuma stomped him in the end, he was no match for Kuma.

Zoro can't even hit Marco with Brook's help. Until Zoro beats Marco, you can't compare it Kuma, who stomped Zoro in the same fight.
Lmao at your headcanon. I don't care for your 2 piece. Ace is dead. Akainu a none CoC user slapped him. Idc Akainu beat his and killed him. All i have to do is show you people who stronger than CoC people.

Doffy word ain't god. He got slapped down to earth by Luffy. Sabo>Don chin chao i can bring up every single person without CoC. Look how arguments go
Me:Zoro and Luffy will be stronger than Oden after this arc. He trash
You: no he not and Zoro can't surpass him without CoC
Me: thats a lie. Proceeds to give examples of other people being stronger than CoC users
You: but but why are you using admirals and bringing up non CoC users.:gokulaugh:

Your argument make no sense. Non CoC users can be stronger then CoC users. So back to my orginal statement. Oden is just a stepping stool for Zoro this arc. He getting surpass this arc by both Luffy and Zoro:gokulaugh::steef:

He doesn't need to beat Marco. Marco never beat him. Its like your dense, dodging somebody doesn't mean anything. Carrot dodged Zoro too. Dodging one attack means noting.

Nah, I'm not buying this. The artificial zoans were first hinted as normal-looking when Caesar explained them only for them to be formally introduced as abominations that don't follow the logic of a real fruit. We can even compare Caesar's inferior attempt to Vegapunk's own artificial fruit and see the differences, as Momonosuke's has, minimum, a perfectly operative full beast form. The whole point of gifters is that they give you abnormal transformations such as a lion with its own mind that will claw your balls, arms capable of turning into sheep horns, and so on. In the best of the cases, the transformations are just lacking versions of proper hybrids (like Mouseman) or weirdly achieved combinations (like Batman, with wings growing from his butt). And this is the funny part about them and what makes them distinguishable from natural zoans.

Holdem's example is very good in my opinion because, by virtue of his artificial power, he doesn't really go hybrid but grows animal parts. For any example of natural zoans we've ever seen, the original part is turned into or merged with the animal counterpart. What Black Maria is doing here is like Kaido growing an additional dragon head out of his arm, and that just feels very, very weird and out of place.
Well you don't have to buy it. It happened. It's like trying to lost all the logical chances of me replying to you at this very second. That may be true, but I still am. You can't logic something that happened

Lmfao wait you still stupidly arguing marco didnt heal apoo after zoro took him out.
Lmfao check the panel you even see apoo highlighted behind the others getting healed.
Nope, Apoo is shown darkened and shaking cause indeed Zoro damaged him, but he stood back on his feet and was charging again.
That's when Drake came in, and damn took care of him

I will surprise when I find a logic in any Zoro argument;

-Zoro uses long ranged attack from distance against Hody, which is easier to dodge.

-Zoro uses his fastest attack against Hody, Shishi Sonson (which he used to hit Kuma).

Can't you even tell the difference here?

marco dodged a close quarter attack, not long ranged attack.

Also, Brook attacked in that position too, which also helps.
Troll is hungry today. I will feed you for the last time today.

Name attack? There must be something missing. Let me guess, I edited the page.

Hody fighting Zoro who is using close range and keeping up. That can't be right either.

Maybe you should read the entire battle.

Also, someone implied that Zoro wasn't serious against Marco when Chopper was burning alive :milaugh: Seriously, these guys will never learn.
Those pages can't be right because it has Zoro stop to trying to retrieve his sword, one of the most important things to him, to go protect a woman and child but he didn't take the battle serious at first.

Oda what are you doing to Zoro. You know that every single one of Zoro's attacks are serious attacks.

But you keep using "your" logic and I will use manga facts.

Understand, Zoro is a character who doesn't use more powered than necessary. That's how he's been post ts. Try understanding how Oda write his characters because that goes a long way.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah. Apoo was healed and still was shaking when trying to stand up with all of his effort. And then again, it's not like that was an all out attack from Zoro, he just wanted to make it quick, slice him down and take the antidote. Oda ain't going to murder a Supernova on the fly, lol.

oda explains why he wasnt fully healed doesnt work the same as other people
Post automatically merged:

What I'm saying is that it is a team win and Oda made sure to higlight it
No zoro took him out, oda had marco heal him just so drake could show his zoan form like the rest of the f6

Wow so Marco healed Apoo. Lol Zoro one shot a supernova. Beautiful.
I was worried for a moment. But this man is really going to kill Kaido.

@Krusher1357 @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

:milaugh::cheers::blush:
Of course and it's unclear whether or not he even used Shishi Sonson to pull the job off. Evidence suggests not due the way he was handling the swords. Since Zoro pulls them into a specific direction whilst performing Shishi Sonson .

I will surprise when I find a logic in any Zoro argument;

-Zoro uses long ranged attack from distance against Hody, which is easier to dodge.

-Zoro uses his fastest attack against Hody, Shishi Sonson (which he used to hit Kuma).

Can't you even tell the difference here?

marco dodged a close quarter attack, not long ranged attack.

Also, Brook attacked in that position too, which also helps.
Zoro used his fastest attack under water bro. He was nerf while Hody was powered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.