rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd AND Killer are heading to Kaido's location.
Pretty obvious that Luffy AND Zoro will as well.

I honestly have no idea what Big Mom is up to.
Post automatically merged:

Wrong.
I would say, to almost high diff.
Kidd AND Killer are going to Kaido. Luffy AND Zoro will go there as well. The gang that started the raid. And maybe Law.

The fight will be high-extreme high diff. I'm sure Zoro will injure, maybe even get the last blow, on Kaido.

If it's a 4-5, potentially with a doctor, against 1 and it's still extreme diff, how tf is Zoro taking Kaido anywhere past mid diff 1v1?

C

critical mindset

Vergo can fight for days, the wont huff like Sanji after 5 minutes with some hot spiders and snakes, thats for sure.:myman:
Vergo never huffed or showed signs of breathlessness. Even Jack huffed when facing the sulong minks, and he fought the minks for five days straight with no breaks

Vergo took a lot of damage before fighting Smoker, yet Smoker was the one that got all the hits but still it was Smoker who was panting and tired trying to keep up with Vergo who always looks like he has an endless supply of energy.

Now no one can deny how Sanji's puppy life was spared by Oda when he is shown running slipping and huffing from the spiders :jordamas:

Wrong, Zoro was captured underwater because he ran out of breath.

That amazing logic of yours is amazing.
Wrong, your Zoro fanboy logic doesn't work as usual, Zoro was captured because his attack wasn't strong enough to finish drug Hody. :milaugh:

His attack only works against drug-less garbage Hody.
Drug Hody bodied Zoro.

Another garbage example just like Kuma.
I look at how Zoro fights because we're talking about Zoro. How Zoro fights may not be the exact same way another character does.

Everytime Zoro has used Shishi the manga makes it clear. That was a none name attack.

Zoro use a casual swing like he does at the beginning of all his battles and you make it sound like he went all out.

That so called logic of yours is working really well. Maybe next time you should actually apply it.
You are in denial if you think Zoro needs to tell you the name of his attacks everytime he uses.

Name attacks means nothing, you are making excuses like other Zoro fanboys. Whitebeard never used name attack, mihawk never use name attack, Law killed Vergo without a name attack. If you still think name attack means something you read the series for nothing.

You are the Zoro fan who said Zoro wasn't serious when Chopper was burning alive, you are trolling with low quality.

Lmfao i was just about to get to you

not only was i right about apoo going to chopper
if you look next to dino drake next to sanji yakuza is indeed the ice oni yakuza

(same robe on the back)
there too showing it was all in the same space
infact i doubt we will even see any rampant ice oni again despite marco leaving with zoro meaning marco did indeed hit all the rampant ice oni

He regrouped with them after getting hit...as he came back to his senses.

As you can see the Yakuza in the back are not in flames...

Also Marco said they'll start turning back to Ice Onis once they run out of stamina...

Thus the Yakuza had to protect Chopper against them....

Showing the Ice Oni group to be in front of Chopper....which they always were.

Apoo was not healed....he got up by himself. Oda would've obviously mentioned if he was healed or not.

C

critical mindset

His attack only works against drug-less garbage Hody.
It didnt work against non-drugged Hody either. Steroids dont heal you, they just dulled the pain from the cut. More superficial the cut=more pain sensation (engages more nerve endings). But then he overdosed because of the side effects of the drugs themselves, not becuase of healing (drugs dont heal). Hody even said he took the pills because the cut was throbbing (as I said superifical cut). Hody could still restrain Neptune with one hand, ie he was not down at all. Hody had really tough skin and durability

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He regrouped with them after getting hit...as he came back to his senses.

As you can see the Yakuza in the back are not in flames...

Also Marco said they'll start turning back to Ice Onis once they run out of stamina...

Thus the Yakuza had to protect Chopper against them....

Showing the Ice Oni group to be in front of Chopper....which they always were.

Apoo was not healed....he got up by himself. Oda would've obviously mentioned if he was healed or not.
Lol no, and stop changing your shitty points every 2 seconds
the people the yakuza are jumping in front of are not ice oni
but beast pirates queen told to get the antidote back

as you can see on the left

you can even see their face react to drake

Status
Not open for further replies.