rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You miss the point, what I was saying is how absurd that he couldn't use that ability while being a member of the Whitebeard Pirates despite having so much time and many occasions to unlock and use this power to heal and help his crewmates and allies and yet "surprisingly" after the Payback War he has found out that power when it's not his crewmates who will benefit from it.
Possibly part of his awakening? Unlocked it fighting blackbeard

Last edited:
You have my attention :watchout:
Imo, the most probably one is that he is after Law, maybe noticing Law is not in the main scenary.

Btw, Hawkins seems to be very psycho and hold a grudge against Law.

So, I think they will fight and "maybe" he could change sides, or hopefully not but when he gets defeated wait for the right moment to get out with something of value for him (Phoneglyph copy, intel...).

Wrong, your Zoro fanboy logic doesn't work as usual, Zoro was captured because his attack wasn't strong enough to finish drug Hody. :milaugh:

His attack only works against drug-less garbage Hody.
Drug Hody bodied Zoro.

Another garbage example just like Kuma.

You are in denial if you think Zoro needs to tell you the name of his attacks everytime he uses.

Name attacks means nothing, you are making excuses like other Zoro fanboys. Whitebeard never used name attack, mihawk never use name attack, Law killed Vergo without a name attack. If you still think name attack means something you read the series for nothing.

You are the Zoro fan who said Zoro wasn't serious when Chopper was burning alive, you are trolling with low quality.
Wrong again.

Zoro was captured because he ran out of air.

Mihawk, WB, Law and more are not Zoro. So stop using them to show how Zoro fights. Look at the explains Oda has of Zoro to show how Zoro fights.

So you are claiming that Zoro used his strongest attack against Marco, get out of here with her BS. You facts provided by Oda to show how Zoro fights not headcannon.

Logic means nothing when it's backed up by headcannon.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
None for obvious reasons.
Have you ever heard of power scaling in your life? :myman:
Kidd AND Killer are going to Kaido. Luffy AND Zoro will go there as well. The gang that started the raid. And maybe Law.

The fight will be high-extreme high diff. I'm sure Zoro will injure, maybe even get the last blow, on Kaido.
If it's a 4-5, potentially with a doctor, against 1 and it's still extreme diff, how tf is Zoro taking Kaido anywhere past mid diff 1v1?
It is not against 1, it is against 2 since Momma is there as well.
In manga, main characters dont start their fights at their best, in fan-made 1vs1 scenario, there is no reason why that would apply.
Kaido is probably the only top tier who Zoro cant push to high diff now.
However, Zoro wants to slice him up into pieces and nobody is doing the slicing for him so who knows... :myman:

Imo, the most probably one is that he is after Law, maybe noticing Law is not in the main scenary.

Btw, Hawkins seems to be very psycho and hold a grudge against Law.

So, I think they will fight and "maybe" he could change sides, or hopefully not but when he gets defeated wait for the right moment to get out with something of value for him (Phoneglyph copy, intel...).
I agree on this Law-Hawkins dynamic, they are the 2 who are isolated and with really low info
Point is there are 2 options imo:
- They will fight, but this would be the 5th time..
- They will join forces (similar to Zoro with Drake), they are both careful schemers so there is the possibility that Hawkins as an insider may have some info on the Road Poneglyph Law is looking for
In both cases I'm quite sure Oda will give them some panel time next chapter

Marco to Zoro: "What are you doing fighting these small fry?"

Marco is disappointed in Zoro lmao.
Because Marco knows Zoro's hidding from King.

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Have you ever heard of power scaling in your life? :myman:

It is not against 1, it is against 2 since Momma is there as well.
In manga, main characters dont start their fights at their best, in fan-made 1vs1 scenario, there is no reason why that would apply.
Kaido is probably the only top tier who Zoro cant push to high diff now.
However, Zoro wants to slice him up into pieces and nobody is doing slicing for him so who knows... :myman:
Not in One Piece.

Marco vs King will be very, very pog imo.
Sanji will beat Queen 1v1.
Zoro will injure Kaido in a group fight.

Nothing definitive for the Zoro vs Sanji debate. Classic Oda lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Next chapter but King will overwhelm Marco in their initial exchange.
I mean, didn't Marco overwhelm Prometheus? So can't his phoenix flames overpower normal fire?

If using fire is one of King's main things, Marco might be a hard counter...

I agree on this Law-Hawkins dynamic, they are the 2 who are isolated and with really low info
Point is there are 2 options imo:
- They will fight, but this would be the 5th time..
- They will join forces, they are both careful schemers so there is the possibility that Hawkins as an insider may have some info on the Road Poneglyph Law is looking for
In both cases I'm quite sure Oda will give them some panel time next chapter
It's not going to be easy with Hawkins, but it's still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.