rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
> Marco trolling Zoro, Brook and Chopper
:yearight:

> Marco using passive flames at the right temperature to stop Queen's virus from spreading
Does it mean he can regulate the fire enough to do the opposite(active flames) ? :memehm:

> Zoro, Brook and Robin confirmed to go up by Marco, with Zoro particularly wanting to go to the roof to face Kaido, while Chopper would stay to heal people from the virus and being protected by the samurais and Drake

Will Queen somehow target Chopper and be intercepted by Drake ?
What about Brook and Robin ? With Franky having his match-up with Sasaki, will they have a fight with other flying 6 on their way to the roof ? :wonderland:

> Speaking of flying 6, this spread is amazing by the way

Who's Who almost have a final boss vibe here:catpole:
Apparently also has a past with Jinbei. Looks like another match-up is set(the other one being Franky vs Sasaki).

On the other hand, i don't think Sanji's is because not only he claimed he wanted to go, but he is facing a female, and his match-up with Black Maria gives Enies Lobby vibes with Kalifa. His end match-up will probably be against Queen judging by the connection with Judge(with Drake ?)

> That ending though.

Are we heading for a potential Ace vs Kaido for chapter 1000 ? :steef:

Too much hype for next chapter :steef:
My prediction:
- Some Yamato-Ace flashback (imo really a short thing)
- Most of the chapter will be centred on the Live Floor (like half of it), with King and Queen trying to stop Marco & co from reaching the top (in the middle of this the Sanji-Robin/Brook exchange will happen imo)
- Luffy meets on 5th floor with Kidd and Killer, they run in Jack
- Possibly Law and Hawkins meeting/doing something

So

- Marco is carrying all 3 (Zoro, Brook, Robin), like I said in the spoiler thread. Nobody wanna listen to me I guess. Indicates they all probably won't make it to the roof.

- P1/Ulti are still after Nami/Usopp outside the dome. The above basically confirms Robin/Brook won't be around to help. Maybe they all crash back in and all encounter Chopper at least to help, once he makes the virus

- Sanji is running from Black Maria and not fighting, indicating he just doesn't want to. Have a feeling he will switch to Queen (because Queen knows his father) and somehow Brook and Robin mid air from Marco. Just a feeling.

- Same feeling i get with Zoro and King. Potentially only Marco goes up to support Luffy. We'll see if Zoro makes it up

- The other 2 fights for Franky/Jinbe are virtually confirmed at this point so no point in really discussing

- Luffy might encounter Jack om floor 5. We'll see just a feeling

Beast pirates when they saw luffy: who's this strawhat?
Right hand mate of WB pirate when he saw zoro:

His great name is even known by the top fighters :steef:

Hype for Luffy zoro marco vs kaido and big mom :kata:
Everyone has forgotten about one dude who hasnt even begun to flex. King.

Does everyone think he's going to let Marco fly up there all chill? Chapter 1000 is going to be brutal.

Lmao. Luffy ain't blueoning Jack. Despite jack did jack shit in this war, he still put up a good fight against 2 YC3 level guys whereas our alliance leader went down and lost gainst two flying six guys in an instant. Luffy will realize his CoA is still lacking in this fight.:steef:
He blitzed Page One without using G4, FS or Ryuo (or penetration Ryuo). Without regen hax he'd be out from a basic elephant gun.
Him getting captured by Ulti was PIS to introduce Yamato.
Luffy said he wants to take out Jack and Kaido, and all his subordinates who would take out Jack are otherwise occupied.

So

- Marco is carrying all 3 (Zoro, Brook, Robin), like I said in the spoiler thread. Nobody wanna listen to me I guess. Indicates they all probably won't make it to the roof.

- P1/Ulti are still after Nami/Usopp outside the dome. The above basically confirms Robin/Brook won't be around to help. Maybe they all crash back in and all encounter Chopper at least to help, once he makes the virus

- Sanji is running from Black Maria and not fighting, indicating he just doesn't want to. Have a feeling he will switch to Queen (because Queen knows his father) and somehow Brook and Robin mid air from Marco. Just a feeling.

- Same feeling i get with Zoro and King. Potentially only Marco goes up to support Luffy. We'll see if Zoro makes it up

- The other 2 fights for Franky/Jinbe are virtually confirmed at this point so no point in really discussing

- Luffy might encounter Jack om floor 5. We'll see just a feeling
Brook will also go up to fight Big Mom IMO. Since there isn’t an established fight for him

Very cool that Oda is finally setting up the fights. Think he will change Sanji fight, with Robin going against Black Maria and Sanji against one of the calamities, then there's Zoro, who probably will go to the e with Marco help and Brook, who pehaps will control the other numbers with music, or even fight Hawkins.

The part i care less is Ace and Yamato, Ace can fail in everything he try, we dont need more of his failures.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
- The sense of chaos and confusion on Onigashima is very enjoyable. Kaido lifting the Island, a Giant Robot vs a Triceratops, Jinbei in Cat Cafe vs WWs crew, scrambling to mass produce an antidote, Yamato/Ace reminiscence, and Big Mom wild card.

Truly, Luffy always raises another storm. Luffy is the embodiment of Oda's intention with One Piece, a true 🐐 and the only man from all current suitors that actually deserves to be King of the Pirates. He's already the strongest singular force in One Piece's world.

- Ace lore incoming :ace:I wonder if Yamato knows he's dead. Optimistic we'll gather Rocks/Kaido related lore from Ace's visit to Wano. It'll most likely be a very short flashback. Probably less than a chapter.

- Marco applying healing flames at optimum temperature, what a beast! I saw questions about his inability to perform this at Marineford. Oda said his healing power has limits. He also said to the citizens on WB's hometown that he can only heal regular wounds. When you're in handcuffs + Fighting admirals it'd have been overboard to exert energy in healing mass giant wounds. On Onigashima, he's a support fighter. Perfect role for his ability. It seems Zoro, Robin, and some other SHs will join Luffy in confronting Kaido soon. Just waiting on Law to join the picture. I've been waiting on this for a decade.

- I still have high hopes for X-Drake even if he claims he'll stay behind. He's beast. I'd say he'll go save the poor man Sanji but he's also weak against women :gokulaugh:

- :sweat:

- Artwork was top notch this week. Captivating double page Ancient Zoan reveals. Black Maria's crew looks terrifying though lol Not really sexy anymore.

- I don't think most fights that have been seemingly set up here are the final match ups. In a chaotic raid, many skirmishes and encounters will take place. We're still at this stage.

C

critical mindset

Choose any of these hot girls, you can have them all if you want., while I stay with MONET, it is very hot here, I need someone to hug and cool me.:catblush::catblush::catpole:
I'm down with the man-flu right now, and Monet is a really nice companion at all times, in sickness and in health. Serviceable above all (no harpy:catblush: ). She'll cool you down but she'll never grow cold on you :catsure:

For extra services, her grip can easily restrain Luffy stronger and better than than Ulti did, so her backrups will be strong enough to stimulate your massive neck (even I have to sometimes put on tekkai because she puts a lot of heart into it:catsweat:).

Best girl :daydream:

I'll go on a sex toursim trip to Onigashima and stop the rebellion while I'm at it :madmonk:

Status
Not open for further replies.