rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they have a higher bounty than Jinbe?
Because of the same reason Jack or Queen have an equal or higher bounty to Katakuri, yet, both are clearly weaker than him.

They live off the reputation of the Beast pirates name of harming civilians and Kaido having the highest current pirate bounty.

On top of that Sasaki and Who's Who were named out to be former Pirate captains, making a name for themselves before even joining Kaido. We know that Shanks's crew members were also infamous before they joined him, hence their higher average bounty.

I'm confident that both won't have less than 500B, but that's just me.

Like just compare them to Capone. It ain't that hard.

Because of the same reason Jack or Queen have an equal or higher bounty to Katakuri, yet, both are clearly weaker than him.

They live off the reputation of the Beast pirates name of harming civilians and Kaido having the highest current pirate bounty.

On top of that Sasaki and Who's Who were named out to be former Pirate captains, making a name for themselves before even joining Kaido. We know that Shanks's crew members were also infamous before they joined him, hence their higher average bounty.
Mate, they are NEW recruits. Queen and King have been with Kaido for over 25+ years. Some Tobi aren't even that old!

I mean I'm not a ZKK supporter but Buggy dodged Akainu. Maybe that means Buggy > Akainu. Stupid argument tbh.
using buggy and akainu is the stupid argument since we know they arent comparable, the same cant be said for zoro and marco

you’re also basically saying we cant ever use character x dodging character y as a feat just because of akainu and buggy which is moronic in a fighting manga. Not every dodging feat for the remainder of the series is going to be invalidated because of that

So

- Marco is carrying all 3 (Zoro, Brook, Robin), like I said in the spoiler thread. Nobody wanna listen to me I guess. Indicates they all probably won't make it to the roof.

- P1/Ulti are still after Nami/Usopp outside the dome. The above basically confirms Robin/Brook won't be around to help. Maybe they all crash back in and all encounter Chopper at least to help, once he makes the virus

- Sanji is running from Black Maria and not fighting, indicating he just doesn't want to. Have a feeling he will switch to Queen (because Queen knows his father) and somehow Brook and Robin mid air from Marco. Just a feeling.

- Same feeling i get with Zoro and King. Potentially only Marco goes up to support Luffy. We'll see if Zoro makes it up

- The other 2 fights for Franky/Jinbe are virtually confirmed at this point so no point in really discussing

- Luffy might encounter Jack om floor 5. We'll see just a feeling
It would be lame if Brook and Robin have to beat a F5 2v1 while Franky gets to do it solo, especially since these two have never gotten any important 1v1 W’s. It’d also be lame for Jinbe to be stuck with a F5 while Zoro and Sanji get All Stars.

So what ? Why do they have to be old and experienced to have a high bounty?

Jack is fucking 28, 10 years younger than Who's Who, how did he get that Bounty?
By being stronger than Who's Who? The dude is a Calamity. They lay waste/destruction everywhere they go. That's why Kid's bounty was so high pre-TS.

Like I said, just look at Capone. They ain't gonna get Snack level bounties.

using buggy and akainu is the stupid argument since we know they arent comparable, the same cant be said for zoro and marco

you’re also basically saying we cant ever use character x dodging character y as a feat just because of akainu and buggy which is moronic in a fighting manga. Not every dodging feat for the remainder of the series is going to be invalidated because of that
I mean I think Marco > Zoro but the argument you're using is bs. One dodge does not mean that the person is stronger than the other, lmao.

So basically BM Is a gifters. :lusalty:
WW is the brother of the Boa's tiger:

With a mask
:milaugh::gonope::whitepress:

Drake and Sasaki are fucking awesome. :lumazed:

Drake > Sasaki > PageOne >> Ulti> BlackMaria> WW.

Apoo after Kidd, Zoro and Drake Is still ok.
Apoo Commander's level confirmed.

Zoro can't finish Apoo while he Is fighting Drake and someone think he's gonna fight 1vs1 Kaido :fujilaugh::vistalaugh:

Jinbe vs WW
Franky vs Sasaki
Usopp and Nami vs Ulti e P1
Robin or Brook or both vs BlackMaria

:steef:

And.... At the end... Ace... Really Oda??:risicheck::shame:

It would be lame if Brook and Robin have to beat a F5 2v1 while Franky gets to do it solo, especially since these two have never gotten any important 1v1 W’s. It’d also be lame for Jinbe to be stuck with a F5 while Zoro and Sanji get All Stars.
Imo, a teamup is better than 1 or the other getting screwed over. Really both fighting Black Maria sort of works only because they aren't the offensive monster that Franky seems to be in general. I honestly would put Franky closer to Jinbe than Robin/Brook at this time. Just my opinion.

Unfortunately WsW seems solidified with Jinbe, considering their dialogue. A recovering Jack almost works better for a Luffy warmup because Luffy already proclaimed beating his ass a while ago. So it sort of works here.

This is also how I feel with P1/Ulti and Nami/Usopp and potentially Chopper. I'd rather a teamup exist so all 3 get decent fights. I dont want to see Chopper get screwed over AGAIN

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Mr.Miyagi is the name of the teacher in Karate Kid btw fyi

if that has any relevance
Yagi means goat in Japanese :cheers:

I mean I think Marco > Zoro but the argument you're using is bs. One dodge does not mean that the person is stronger than the other, lmao.
I guess Pre-TS Zoro was massively stronger than Kuma. He was dodging tons of Pad Cannons.

So basically BM Is a gifters. :lusalty:
WW is the brother of the Boa's tiger:

With a mask
:milaugh::gonope::whitepress:

Drake and Sasaki are fucking awesome. :lumazed:

Drake > Sasaki > PageOne >> Ulti> BlackMaria> WW.

Apoo after Kidd, Zoro and Drake Is still ok.
Apoo Commander's level confirmed.

Zoro can't finish Apoo while he Is fighting Drake and someone think he's gonna fight 1vs1 Kaido :fujilaugh::vistalaugh:

Jinbe vs WW
Franky vs Sasaki
Usopp and Nami vs Ulti e P1
Robin or Brook or both vs BlackMaria

:steef:

And.... At the end... Ace... Really Oda??:risicheck::shame:
Zoro solos kaido in 2 chap

No cap

Status
Not open for further replies.