Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Could this be Mafia attempting to out our precious Law?

I don't see why Gambit's claim would be beneficial to a scum when the real Law could counterclaim him tomorrow under such case. He wasn't even forced to claim.
Post automatically merged:

So many Gambit votes were casted in a short timespan by the way. And curiously, after he claimed.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Really Rej? Really?
yes, did someone claim this DP?

• No Role claiming: this game will feature a strict no role/flavour claiming. This is the best possible way to have the game be run smoothly with the setup being the way it is. Only 2 Night action claims will be allowed each day phase.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž

• No Role claiming: this game will feature a strict no role/flavour claiming. This is the best possible way to have the game be run smoothly with the setup being the way it is. Only 2 Night action claims will be allowed each day phase.
Gonna go to sleep. So I am taking the 2nd claim slot. I switched Rej and myself.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž

It's quite complicated but short story

Flower claimed she targeted Gambit, and that he was likely not town due her to ability. Gambit later claimed he switched you and him.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
It's quite complicated but short story

Flower claimed she targeted Gambit, and that he was likely not town due her to ability. Gambit later claimed he switched you and him.
he lied wtf, who else is voting gambit?
I rly wanna sleep but now I feel like I have to uncover gambits lie

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Gonna go to sleep. So I am taking the 2nd claim slot. I switched Rej and myself.
:okay: what a bullshit

How can you know you were not switched?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I mean the only way would be that you tracked him or something unless I'm missing some pieces. Or you investigated him and found a guilty result.

Or you watched over someone too.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Anyway I will now really head to bed, I trust my fellow townies on this, lynch Gambit and don't take baits, Gambit wins most of his scum games with the help of fake claims and tricking/confusing people. Also the classic claim + leave for afk is utterly scummy and needs discussion. If he isnt lynched, then it will cause alot of confusion throughout the game. Especially after the failed lynch and I am pretty confident that RNG chose Gambit and he survived.
@Finalbeta trust me on this one, I will owe you a big one

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Anyway I will now really head to bed, I trust my fellow townies on this, lynch Gambit and don't take baits, Gambit wins most of his scum games with the help of fake claims and tricking/confusing people. Also the classic claim + leave for afk is utterly scummy and needs discussion. If he isnt lynched, then it will cause alot of confusion throughout the game. Especially after the failed lynch and I am pretty confident that RNG chose Gambit and he survived.
Lmao man.

You should seriously catch up.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
ye im fine with that lynch big time

and he used ur name for his fake claim cuz flower was already suspecting u

BUT i hope u r aware in the 1% chance he flips town, then u r fked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.