Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Look at oda and editors and everyone hyping up 1000 it’s not a norma chapter oda stalled this long so 1000 can be special
The editors are mainly lauding the achievement of reaching 1000 chapters from a historical perspective. No one actually said the story content of chapter 1000 itself will be "special". Again, it still could be, but it'll be payoff for something that's been set up. Some ideas I've seen thrown around are more fan fic.

Also sorry about my post earlier, it was a joke but it seems one of the mod deleted it. I know ur one of the users that I can go back and forth with trolling without getting offended. So I hope u didn't think I was serious.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
1000 chapters is a huge milestone not only for oda and one piece but also for us who are following this manga for a long time.

I hope when that Spoiler day arrives.....

You all don't go shit talking because chapter don't live upto your headcannon expectations.

Because if you can't appreciate this milestone and prefer to go around being salty for your selfish reasons then you are simply being pathetic.

I think all of Jump is on a break I believe next week. Reason why, I dont know
It happens every year.

There is always a break around Holidays, a chapter around new years, then a break following new years.

So it will be:

999 (issue 3-4)
Break
1000 (issue 5-6)
Break

You can tell there is a break after 1000 because there is another double issue

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
The editors are mainly lauding the achievement of reaching 1000 chapters from a historical perspective. No one actually said the story content of chapter 1000 itself will be "special". Again, it still could be, but it'll be payoff for something that's been set up. Some ideas I've seen thrown around are more fan fic.

Also sorry about my post earlier, it was a joke but it seems one of the mod deleted it. I know ur one of the users that I can go back and forth with trolling without getting offended. So I hope u didn't think I was serious.
Of course mod deleted it I report u

1000 chapters is a huge milestone not only for oda and one piece but also for us who are following this manga for a long time.

I hope when that Spoiler day arrives.....

You all don't go shit talking because chapter don't live upto your headcannon expectations.

Because if you can't appreciate this milestone and prefer to go around being salty for your selfish reasons then you are simply being pathetic.
:seriously: you know it wont live up to our expectations and that Oda can't deliver good enough content anymore thats why you are on defensive even before the chapter releasing :seriously:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:seriously: you know it wont live up to our expectations and that Oda can't deliver good enough content anymore thats why you are on defensive even before the chapter releasing :seriously:
Or you know I wanna cherish 1000 chapter achievement which rarely happens instead of being a cry baby when chapters doesn't do what my headcannon Bs says

Status
Not open for further replies.