Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge can you give me your scum reads only?
Sorry at work right now so I'll keep it short.

Midnight- self explanatory.

Kirinigiri- I feel as if they are laying low too much, trying to hide.

Zem/Sub- I felt Zem was too reserved in her game and the sub hasn't really done anything to make me think otherwise.

I still don't know what to make of the Gambit/Rej situation. So I am suspicious of Rej.

And I don't know what to make of JDB now. He said he had a super kill that would fail only on Luffy
I have an ability that allows me to perform a single super kill on anyone who isn’t Luffy, and I tried using it on Final last night, whereupon it failed. I cannot vouch for any of his behavior in terms of stopping the lynch or any of the other wild shit he’s known for in this game, but that’s the one role that could have survived my ability, and as y’all clearly saw, it did.
but was then sure FB was GF. Isn't that a bit contradictory? Shouldn't your first impression be that FB is Luffy then?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Let’s let him show us how to play decently first :feelsokeman:
I don't want to be embarrassed on my incompetent play.

:pepehands:
Do you have any reason to believe I’m scum, Marimo? Why the hell would I have unvoted Final before he flipped as the most prominent townie? Furthermore, why would I *ADMIT TO TRYING TO KILL HIM* if I knew y’all would immediately sus me as a result?? I won’t speak for Midnight (and have even said his flip could still be as scum since Final is usually so off base), but this feels like a bandwagon opportunity for you.
I don't believe in slips. Simple as.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sorry at work right now so I'll keep it short.

Midnight- self explanatory.

Kirinigiri- I feel as if they are laying low too much, trying to hide.

Zem/Sub- I felt Zem was too reserved in her game and the sub hasn't really done anything to make me think otherwise.

I still don't know what to make of the Gambit/Rej situation. So I am suspicious of Rej.

And I don't know what to make of JDB now. He said he had a super kill that would fail only on Luffy

but was then sure FB was GF. Isn't that a bit contradictory? Shouldn't your first impression be that FB is Luffy then?
I don't want to be embarrassed on my incompetent play.

:pepehands:

I don't believe in slips. Simple as.
So y’all have never made any mistakes in this game, huh?? Must be nice...and completely untrue, but that’s neither here nor there. I understood going in that this was gonna make me look bad, but I was hoping y’all would be able to glean my role from this and my voting pattern. If you can’t, lynch me and make your (apparently) first mistake.

Here are some facts, I was the first one to say that Gambit was sus because of his playing, and yet none of you all believed me

Why Believe Flower or Nat when the only evidence against me is that i have been barely playing, which i did because I was pissed at Yo and Al and their terrible Claiming rules that nearly got me modkilled and just costed us Luffy, so I did it as protest. Not to mention my timezone which all of you ignored and left me like 15+ notification from this thread when I woke up on Day 2

So @Jew D. Boy you're basically saying you're the one who killed Usopp or Franky
Your Ability is really weird, only Character that matches could be Zoro (Don't reply back on Flavors to not risk getting Modkilled)
It's also very convenient that your Kill failed because of a Player that is already dead & everyone knows his Role, almost feel like u made it up

You clearly wanted to Lynch Final & then changed your opinion, you didn't think that Final is Luffy?
If i had your Role & used that Ability like you on Final & i see that he is still Alive, i will have 2 possible answers in mind:

1. Final have some Immunity
2. Final is Luffy

Do you know how to check which one it is?? By simply checking if there was a Second Death, so obviously if anyone was in your place & found Two Townies dead & your Target Alive, that means he was Luffy, it's like the first thing anyone would think of, your ability says that.
Especially after we got rid of Law who is kill all

Tbh your case is very weak, but i advice against lynching you, because no matter what you are, midnight is getting lynched anyway sooner or later, so in the hope that you're Townie, we will lynch Midnight this DP & someone should Role Block / Jail you whatever we have just to be safe

Here are some facts, I was the first one to say that Gambit was sus because of his playing, and yet none of you all believed me

Why Believe Flower or Nat when the only evidence against me is that i have been barely playing, which i did because I was pissed at Yo and Al and their terrible Claiming rules that nearly got me modkilled and just costed us Luffy, so I did it as protest. Not to mention my timezone which all of you ignored and left me like 15+ notification from this thread when I woke up on Day 2
Because you both fear getting modkilled & hate playing, you're a living contradiction

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So y’all have never made any mistakes in this game, huh?? Must be nice...and completely untrue, but that’s neither here nor there. I understood going in that this was gonna make me look bad, but I was hoping y’all would be able to glean my role from this and my voting pattern. If you can’t, lynch me and make your (apparently) first mistake.
Relax JDB, you're being overtly defensive now, which isn't really helping you. We all made mistakes of course. And I can't make out your character.

The thing is you were so sure Beta was scum, and the GF from what I understood. Honestly Beta is an easy push for people. If what you are saying is true then you should have thought he was Luffy from the beginning.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So @Jew D. Boy you're basically saying you're the one who killed Usopp or Franky
Your Ability is really weird, only Character that matches could be Zoro (Don't reply back on Flavors to not risk getting Modkilled)
It's also very convenient that your Kill failed because of a Player that is already dead & everyone knows his Role, almost feel like u made it up

You clearly wanted to Lynch Final & then changed your opinion, you didn't think that Final is Luffy?
If i had your Role & used that Ability like you on Final & i see that he is still Alive, i will have 2 possible answers in mind:

1. Final have some Immunity
2. Final is Luffy

Do you know how to check which one it is?? By simply checking if there was a Second Death, so obviously if anyone was in your place & found Two Townies dead & your Target Alive, that means he was Luffy, it's like the first thing anyone would think of, your ability says that.
Especially after we got rid of Law who is kill all

Tbh your case is very weak, but i advice against lynching you, because no matter what you are, midnight is getting lynched anyway sooner or later, so in the hope that you're Townie, we will lynch Midnight this DP & someone should Role Block / Jail you whatever we have just to be safe
Go back and read this day phase, I voted AND unvoted for him (and started trying to explain myself) before Final got himself modkilled so it has nothing to do with convenience. I’ve explained all of this already, so if you’re convinced I’m lying, nothing I can say will change your mind.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Relax JDB, you're being overtly defensive now, which isn't really helping you. We all made mistakes of course. And I can't make out your character.

The thing is you were so sure Beta was scum, and the GF from what I understood. Honestly Beta is an easy push for people. If what you are saying is true then you should have thought he was Luffy from the beginning.
I really don’t know what to tell you about this, Light...I jumped to an incorrect conclusion and didn’t think to check until Zem said Final was Luffy and that pinged something in my head. Y’all don’t have to believe it, but I made a genuine mistake, and I’m still putting myself out there to explain it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Fair description of my meta, but I’ve mentioned in previous rounds (maybe also this one) that I’m rarely confident in my night actions and often make what ends up being the wrong choice. The thing with Final was personal, I’ll admit, for the reasons I stated above. It was a stupid mistake, one that cost us a townie (not counting him since he got himself killed independently of me), which I regret. I usually believe in taking an eye for an eye, but I promise, y’all will be lynching a townie if you choose me. Whether or not you can deal with that is up to you.
We all make mistakes, I've made tons, got lynched for it and damn well cost games for town. But that doesn't mean we have to overlook them. This reasoning can be used by scum too and if we give a pass to all mistakes it surely won't take us in the right direction.

If you are genuinely town I will definitely accept full responsibility end game. But you just seem far too dangerous for me to overlook. It is likely that no one will follow my lead on this. So you mostly won't be lynched. But you are, according to me, very scummy right now.

Go back and read this day phase, I voted AND unvoted for him (and started trying to explain myself) before Final got himself modkilled so it has nothing to do with convenience. I’ve explained all of this already, so if you’re convinced I’m lying, nothing I can say will change your mind.
You missed my point, i didn't say you didn't change your Vote, but i said that you didn't even need to accuse Final in the first place, you were most probably the only player in the game who knows Final is Luffy
Post automatically merged:

And tbh, if you were truly Townie, you cost us an Action Claim today because u offered nothing new except telling us again that Final is Luffy & revealing that u killed Usopp or Franky

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I personally want to go for Jew. Among the three he is the only one that has a super kill ability, which he claims has been used last day phase on Beta. But his defense for it and the condition for the ability seem too weak for me to actually believe him.
I don't believe it myself.

Only thing is Midnights been alive far too long. If he dies vig can shoot D. Boy in the head tonight.
Post automatically merged:

Since the only thing mid has done remotely this game is defwnd jew

Status
Not open for further replies.