Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Where are Brook and Robin? Marco was planning to take everyone to the roof so it seems weird to me, maybe Brook stayed with Chopper but Robin? Freeing Sanji and then facing Black Maria who will capture her in her web now that BM wants her?
well Marco said he want to take Zoro, Robin, and Brook to the rooftop right. so im pretty sure they going too.

Where are Brook and Robin? Marco was planning to take everyone to the roof so it seems weird to me, maybe Brook stayed with Chopper but Robin? Freeing Sanji and then facing Black Maria who will capture her in her web now that BM wants her?
LOL, what are Robin or Brook going to do on the roof? BM and Kaido are up there ROTFL.

Better stay down with the fodders.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
To all those people who said Orochi can't be the Dragon that Zoro slays, because he's a Snake..... Where you at? Zoro the Fish slayer.... Let's goooooooooooooo.
He ate a fruit which can exchange any form.

And, we already seen kaido in dragon form and how much traumatized momo was seeing dragon.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

A merman has an advantage in fighting in the water and WB cannot fight in the water, so the merman is at a disadvantage, but Kaido fights wherever he is in favor of his opponent.
And the strongest is consolidated, if you are strong on land, kaido will fight with you on land, if you have an advantage in the air, kaido will fight in the air, if you have an advantage at sea, kaido will fight at SEA.:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

as I see
common myths around koi fish and the dragon is quite popular.

quick google search of a koi fish and its one of the first things that appears.
Still makes you wonder how come no one made theory based on this when we have so many absurd theories...Oda literally started Wano arc (not counting chapter 909) with thousand sunny climbing up waterfall using carp fish ...

Status
Not open for further replies.