Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read the spoilers?
He doesn’t have a dragon fruit.
Okay should I say Drake Page one and Ulti are going to burst out their wings and fire breath in a few chapters?

I mean they have "Dragon dragon" fruits right? Where are their Dragon powers?

It's almost like the names are Japanese references to certain things and not literal indications that Sasaki is gonna start flying as a fat horned firebreathing triceratops.

Kaido has an dragon fruit. It's a fish fish mythical dragon model fruit.

If you don't know what the Japanese reference is in "fish fish" then ask someone before claiming to know

Okay should I say Drake Page one and Ulti are going to burst out their wings and fire breath in a few chapters?

I mean they have "Dragon dragon" fruits right? Where are their Dragon powers?

It's almost like the names are Japanese references to certain things and not literal indications that Sasaki is gonna start flying as a fat horned firebreathing triceratops.

Kaido has an dragon fruit. It's a fish fish mythical dragon model fruit.

If you don't know what the Japanese reference is in "fish fish" then ask someone before claiming to know
Again, there’s mythical fish in Japanese mythology that can turn into other creatures.

I strongly doubt Kaido has a hybrid version of each of the creatures he can transform into.

Pretty retarded we still don't get King's bounty
like what's the point of keeping it a secret.... we know it's going to be 1.33 billion. Unless Oda is holding on until Sanji gets free'd and clashes with King and then he reveals his bounty with King's real match up.
But even then it's underwhelming after all that stalling.

You have to be really ignorant and not paying attention to think cp 0 had nothing to do with a meeting that was set up specifically to sell children to them. It want a fun party for no reason. There is another party present in the scene we never witnessed.
So I'm the ignorant because I'm understanding what Oda wrote without making up some boring headcanon about CP0 agents doing something you can't even imagine properly because the author gave literally zero hints to infere it, and said something would be so, so terrible that the giants (a tribe of warriors whose crew terrified the whole world) weren't able to pronounce Linlin's name (specifically) anymore (for THAT reason and not for killing one of their war heroes), so messed-up that had Streusen laughing his ass off yet being scared by Linlin approaching him, so strange that erased from existence any trace of an hypothetical battle involing CP and only left two witnesses of whatever happened then (two, as stated by the narrator)?

And, on top of that, we have the context of Linlin eating so uncontrollably that she can't even see what she's doing and she enters a mental state similar to her tantrums, Carmel's clothes nibbled (I'm sorry: ripped with a perfect pattern that directly reminds of bites like those of Linlin's teeth), screams above the island as Linlin eats (and before she finishes her meal), the table and chairs completely destroyed...

Just do the math.

Again, there’s mythical fish in Japanese mythology that can turn into other creatures.

I strongly doubt Kaido has a hybrid version of each of the creatures he can transform into.
Kaido isn't a mythical fish. He's a dragon. And only dragon.

Same was Drake isn't a dragon. He's a dinosaur. Just a dinosaur.

The names of the devil fruits are references to Japanese. They aren't literal descriptions of what the powers are.

Kaido has a plain dragon fruit. And by that mean like how Marco has a plain Phoenix fruit. His fruit is called "bird bird mythical phoenix" but I don't say "Marco has a bird fruit". I say "Marco has a phoenix fruit"

Kaido has a dragon fruit. The fish part is a reference

Status
Not open for further replies.