Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Are you making a stance that All the Dinosaurs are literally dragons since Kaido is literally a fish?

Which is weird since there are literal dragons in the series. In punk hazard. How come drake is a literal dragon and the punk hazard dragon is a literal dragon but there's very clear differences between them
I’m saying we should go with Oda’s world building here. Kaido isn’t a dragon at all. He’s a fish.
It says the fruit belongs to the fish family, not that he's a fish. This only means that Oda put the dragon in the fish family instead of the saurian following a cultural train of thought instead of semantic.
nah. If Oda wanted Kaido to be a real dragon, he’d be a mythical dragon.

So I'm the ignorant because I'm understanding what Oda wrote without making up some boring headcanon about CP0 agents doing something you can't even imagine properly because the author gave literally zero hints to infere it, and said something would be so, so terrible that the giants (a tribe of warriors whose crew terrified the whole world) weren't able to pronounce Linlin's name (specifically) anymore (for THAT reason and not for killing one of their war heroes), so messed-up that had Streusen laughing his ass off yet being scared by Linlin approaching him, so strange that erased from existence any trace of an hypothetical battle involing CP and only left two witnesses of whatever happened then (two, as stated by the narrator)?

And, on top of that, we have the context of Linlin eating so uncontrollably that she can't even see what she's doing and she enters a mental state similar to her tantrums, Carmel's clothes nibbled (I'm sorry: ripped with a perfect pattern that directly reminds of bites like those of Linlin's teeth), screams above the island as Linlin eats (and before she finishes her meal), the table and chairs completely destroyed...

Just do the math.
Zero hints? You mean like the fact that THE ONLY REASON THE PARTY HAPPENED WAS TO SELL KIDS TO CP-0?

F

Fallen Prince

Well either
1) Kaido’s fruits name is a reference to the “koi that climbed a waterfall and became a dragon” myth, in which case Kaido having a dragon hybrid form is questionable.
Or
2) Kaido is a shape-shifting Ningyo, in which case Kaido having a dragon hybrid form is questionable.

Potentially not looking good for Kaido, cuz this implies his base form his peak power.
Reminds me of onimaru transforming to human.

Well either
1) Kaido’s fruits name is a reference to the “koi that climbed a waterfall and became a dragon” myth, in which case Kaido having a dragon hybrid form is questionable.
Or
2) Kaido is a shape-shifting Ningyo, in which case Kaido having a dragon hybrid form is questionable.

Potentially not looking good for Kaido, cuz this implies his base form his peak power.
Why is the correct option 1 make his hybrid questionable?

This means the name of the fruit has no barring on his ability. The same way people thought kaido had a hybrid yesterday is the same way he would have a hybrid today. Only difference would be that kaido can breathe underwater possibly

The name is just a reference. That's it he has no koi powers or whatever

Big Mom wants Robin to read poneglyph??? Inu and Neko's words are already coming true....

Kaido is a fish:choppawhat: fr?
Kaido was not there when Ace went to Onigashima...It makes sense...So Yamato knew about Luffy from Ace....She may also know about Will of D from Oden's journal....Hope Luffy and SHs go to raftel and find about One piece there instead of hearing it from Yamato:suresure:
Seems like HYPE Chapter!!

Why is the correct option 1 make his hybrid questionable?

This means the name of the fruit has no barring on his ability. The same way people thought kaido had a hybrid yesterday is the same way he would have a hybrid today. Only difference would be that kaido can breathe underwater possibly

The name is just a reference. That's it he has no koi powers or whatever
Well cuz then Kaido having a hybrid form would be pretty convoluted. He’s a human that can turn into a koi than can turn into a dragon.

It’d be really weird to say “he’s a human that can turn into a koi that can turn into a human-dragon hybrid.”

So I actually there’s a good chance this rules out Kaido having a hybrid form.

It’s also worth pointing out that no mythical zoan we’ve (Sengoku and Marco) has shown a hybrid form like other zoans.

And it can also use fire type techniques like flamethrower, Gyarados is indeed fully elemmental.
Hyper beam to me is his boro breath but it could be flamethrower tbh, so does he have a hyper beam attack lmao?
Post automatically merged:

kaidou is no fish, he is the lord of D. coast no mi
Lor. D Coast was his apprentice.

F

Fallen Prince

So I'm the ignorant because I'm understanding what Oda wrote without making up some boring headcanon about CP0 agents doing something you can't even imagine properly because the author gave literally zero hints to infere it, and said something would be so, so terrible that the giants (a tribe of warriors whose crew terrified the whole world) weren't able to pronounce Linlin's name (specifically) anymore (for THAT reason and not for killing one of their war heroes), so messed-up that had Streusen laughing his ass off yet being scared by Linlin approaching him, so strange that erased from existence any trace of an hypothetical battle involing CP and only left two witnesses of whatever happened then (two, as stated by the narrator)?

And, on top of that, we have the context of Linlin eating so uncontrollably that she can't even see what she's doing and she enters a mental state similar to her tantrums, Carmel's clothes nibbled (I'm sorry: ripped with a perfect pattern that directly reminds of bites like those of Linlin's teeth), screams above the island as Linlin eats (and before she finishes her meal), the table and chairs completely destroyed...

Just do the math.
I think there is more to caramel plot.

I think caramel knew she was about to die and wanted to control world in another manner.

What if caramel actually turned the kids to homies and linlin actually ate them in one of her fit?

Big mom in some way is controlled by caramel s power btw . I think one of biggest proof in the story was her amnesia we actually saw the real linlin who is actually nice person.

I’m saying we should go with Oda’s world building here. Kaido isn’t a dragon at all. He’s a fish.
Odas world building last we said Drake is a dragon.

Is this Literally true? Or is Oda expecting people to think a bit more about how he keeps caking dinosaurs dragons?

So why no think a bit more about the whole fish thing. I mean Oda is world building simply by naming the fruit. so why not think a bit more about the name then?

Status
Not open for further replies.