Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido is as much of a dragon as orochi is
:kayneshrug:
And neither has a dragon labeled devil fruit unlike the TR and Allstars
And yet kaido is literally all a dragon in the story and has dragon powers.

While the Dinosaurs do not have these powers or ever called dragons

It's almost like the fruit names are just references to things and not literal descriptions of powers in these cased

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Lol, Kaido is a fish. Well, I was wrong about him not having a devil fruit, but this does connect back to the beginning of Wano where we saw Koi fish trying their hand at climbing the waterfall entrance of Wano. Kaido, symbolically, made it to the top and became a dragon. Speaking of, I wonder if this is the reason we didn't see Kaido enter the country.

But being a fish does tie Kaido quite well to Ebisu town thematically. Ebisu is named after the god of fishermen and good luck. Yasu, a resident of Ebisu, "the fishermen" expressed the importance of catching that blasted fish, Kaido. Maybe some lucky fishermen can nab the game?

And finally, I've been wanting for the Robin, Neko subplot to come into play. I thought it would wait until Teach came into the main picture, but Linlin mentioning her specifically means Robin might have some role to play at the top of Onigashima. So even if she fights Maria, she can still make her way up.

Lol, Kaido is a fish. Well, I was wrong about him not having a devil fruit, but this does tie back to the beginning of Wano where we saw Koi fish trying their hand at climbing the waterfall entrance of Wano. Kaido, symbolically, made it to the top and became a dragon. Speaking of, I wonder if this is the reason we didn't see Kaido enter the country.

But being a fish does tie Kaido quite well to Ebisu town thematically. Ebisu is named after the god of fishermen and good luck. Yasu, a resident of Ebisu, "the fishermen" expressed the importance of catching that blasted fish, Kaido. Maybe some lucky fishermen can nab the game?

And finally, I've been wanting for the Robin, Neko subplot to come into play. I thought it would wait until Teach came into the main picture, but Linlin mentioning her specifically means Robin might have some role to play at the top of Onigashima. So even if she fights Maria, she can still make her way up.
ZKK :finally:

And yet kaido is literally all a dragon in the story and has dragon powers.

While the Dinosaurs do not have these powers or ever called dragons

It's almost like the fruit names are just references to things and not literal descriptions of powers in these cased
Again aint never said kaido wasn't one so...
Did anyone call Orochi, Dragon? :josad:
An orochi is a type of dragon
:sanmoji:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Lol, Kaido is a fish. Well, I was wrong about him not having a devil fruit, but this does tie back to the beginning of Wano where we saw Koi fish trying their hand at climbing the waterfall entrance of Wano. Kaido, symbolically, made it to the top and became a dragon. Speaking of, I wonder if this is the reason we didn't see Kaido enter the country.

Wouldn't be surprised if Big Mom grabs Robin and leaves Onigashima with her crew. I just don't see her being taken down here.

F

Fallen Prince

Lol, Kaido is a fish. Well, I was wrong about him not having a devil fruit, but this does connect back to the beginning of Wano where we saw Koi fish trying their hand at climbing the waterfall entrance of Wano. Kaido, symbolically, made it to the top and became a dragon. Speaking of, I wonder if this is the reason we didn't see Kaido enter the country.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wani_(dragon)

Status
Not open for further replies.