Status
Not open for further replies.
I will claim so you guys don't waste onto this DP with wrong questions. But first let me take a shower.

Until then.

Vote lynch Salah just to make sure my last will, because I have headaches all day and I won't be able to properly finish this game cuz of a busy weak

@Juliet what do you want to know? your questioning is all over the place and I don't know what you want from me.

I already said I just want to put doubts on Jew because what if he isn't the speculated zoro?
also idc if I scumread a town, that is the biggest bias to go after such reads, like, cmon, how many minutes did you spent comming up with this question? like...how baseless is that, without doubt these players had scummy aspects and were also very easy night kill targets
Juliet is scummy for setting up questions that literally won't move the game forward

Zara/Juliet/Salah

PoE this scum, lock it, throw the key away and mislynch me, common babyboyz
Post automatically merged:

biased af
I'm talking about the question on #1,721 where I quoted you.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighbor

this is the ability flower is claiming, as you can see, it can be a town or a mafia ability. Thereโ€™s no reason to treat flower as confirmed town. Thereโ€™s also no explanation for why it took 3 nightphases to finally โ€œmasonโ€ up with a townie.

proceeding from there, salah isnt confirmed town either because he basically plagiarized natalijaโ€™s role

and therefore light isnt confirmed town either

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
If you think Zara and Juliet are scum like the rest of us do, why go with Salah instead?
because I am paranoid of him

also I am back from taking a shower, and guys I think I figured out Salah's flavour, I think it is Monet the mafia tracker, remember what Monet did on Punk Hazard? She is like a patrol, spying on people. I think she ahs the ability to track someone and learn what ability they used, it's what I can imagine to fit in here.

that's why I want people to lynch me, the rest will be self-explaining

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighbor

this is the ability flower is claiming, as you can see, it can be a town or a mafia ability. Thereโ€™s no reason to treat flower as confirmed town. Thereโ€™s also no explanation for why it took 3 nightphases to finally โ€œmasonโ€ up with a townie.

proceeding from there, salah isnt confirmed town either because he basically plagiarized natalijaโ€™s role

and therefore light isnt confirmed town either
a neighbourizer sounds like ***h***

Sounds like rej is trying to hint heโ€™s zoro
I was the one comming up with Jew being potentially Zoro based on the vig ability, because Zoro is the main fighter besides Luffy
it was just a crazy tinfoil to explain why he could be town, but it mustn't be the case

@Zara what do you think of Salah/Juliet scumteam?

I'm talking about the question on #1,721 where I quoted you.
I hope I answered it, what you think about Salah/Zara scumteam?

Earlier you said on day 3 you had Jew as a town read and what made you change your mind? You also had both Midnight and Natalija as scum and why did you think that? Were you saying when Midnight flips scum Natalija would also be scum who bussed and did some distancing?
Look up, I explained Jew just, I was the one giving the flavour idea on Jew and I did it to justify him as town killing, but it's not 10% safe to assume so I am allowed to put my doubts on him

Midnight flipped scum, I was on him like a barking dog

Natalija always plays scummy, period, maybe it's my own bias on her

Natalija's EoD on Midnight was just super weak, me and Flower carried the lynch on Midnight. Anyway I jumped into the DP voting midnight without really being into the DP and looking for info.

100%*

Last edited:
@Zara what do you think of Salah/Juliet scumteam?
Salah is on my scumlist for sure. I'm not sure on Juliet, the main argument against her is process of elimination but the problem with that argument is that it relies on assuming a lot of people are confirmed town when there isnt much of a reason to think that.

I think I'm just going to read the 80 pages that I skipped. What do you think about Flower and her neighbour claim? You said a censored word that I can't recognize. I don't see why making a chat with Light makes her town, it's nothing close to a mason ability where you start in the same chat as a townie at the start of the game.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Fair enough

ill chat with juliet and the hosts in the scum chat while we wait
:pepeke:

Did you see two of my posts I made on page 87? I was originally thinking on quoting posts that caught my eye and instead I just wrote my thoughts out about my suspects. What did you think of my post on #1,739.
This?

Here's the problem I have with all 3 of those players.

Rej - Gambit said he switched himself with Rej and we have no idea if Gambit was telling the truth about his action or not. On day 2 Rej immediately voted Gambit. On day 3 Rej said he had both Midnight and Natalija as scum and I start to wonder if scum are making room for more mislynch option since when Midnight flipped mafia, this made some players become a town read.

Kiri - Their first post was they said it's their first time. Later on they vote Zem and said along the lines of, "In my experience, aggression has been a defense mechanism to hide something, deflecting against someone else to divert attention." Kiri said it's their first time and if it's their first time, then what experience are they talking about? I have also played with alot of newb town players and Kiri's play did not look like a newb town. Newb town don't know how to scum hunt and instead normally on day 1 they would not vote, sheep a town read, or a newb town would omgus someone.

Salah - Said his reads are based on guts and I said earlier giving reads based on guts is an easy way for scum to give their reads. Salah also said he leaned town on Jew and on the same post he also voted Jew. I don't understand why would a player want to vote their town read.
I've said I have no idea where we landed on the Rej/Gambit thing. Gambit could swap people, but he also wasn't a townie.

Kiri said they are a newbie player. I took that statement as in general, but I could have been wrong. They've also laid low constantly, which imo is suspicious.

Regarding Salah, I can't say much. 2 claims have already been used up.

because I am paranoid of himI hope I answered it, what you think about Salah/Zara scumteam?
I also had that feeling too on a Salah/Zara scum team. I have not gotten far in One Piece and the part when you mentioned Monet being a mafia tracker has me worried of there being a mafia tracker.

@Light D Lamperouge

currently reading day 1, i have two questions for you

1) have you considered the possibility of flower being a neighbour?

2) has anyone else hinted at having investigation powers? flower will look a lot better in my eyes if no one else has hinted investigation powers before

@Light D Lamperouge

currently reading day 1, i have two questions for you

2) has anyone else hinted at having investigation powers? flower will look a lot better in my eyes if no one else has hinted investigation powers before
Can you stop trying to get people mod killed? Light can't say we have a chat.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I can't answer that br0..

Afaik no one. No one came out with a claim of having a guilty/inno result on anyone.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Why does everyone think Jew and Marimo is town if you don't mind sharing?
I've had Marimo as town for his play in this one. When he's scum I always catch him. So he either massively, and I mean massively, improved in this one or he's town. I choose to go with the more believable one.

JDB due to the various clues and a claim he made.

I've had Marimo as town for his play in this one. When he's scum I always catch him. So he either massively, and I mean massively, improved in this one or he's town. I choose to go with the more believable one.

JDB due to the various clues and a claim he made.
Alright then, in that case Gambit was telling the truth about the switch. Thanks for saving me 75+ pages. Sticking with Rej then.

How lmao? I mean explain your thought process.
Well I'll start from the beginning, I came into this game skipping 80 pages and already being on everyone sus's list before even posting so I came into this phase with the bare minimum of fucks left to give. Anyways I knew I was town so 7 to go.

Flower - It probably looks like I scum read her, but in reality I only had a null read, my earlier point was there was nothing indicating shes town and nothing indicating she's scum, at least going by her role claim. I couldn't base anything on reads because I skipped the first 3 dayphases. My biggest question was if she was the only investigation claim and you said she was the only one claiming that power, then she has to be telling the truth since town has to have at least one person who can investigate every night.

Light - If I believe Flower, I have no choice but to believe you. I have no idea if you've claimed or hinted at anything before but I checked Midnight's role and he's the godfather so very low chance you fooled Flower's powers.

Salah - Similar reasons above, if I believe Flower/Light, I have no choice but to believe Salah as well. Even if I think him having tracking powers on odd nights when Natalijia also does is weird af.

At this point, that's 4/8 people scratched off my list, which is why I then asked you about Jew and Marimo. When it comes to these two, I'm just literally taking your word for it.

So that's 6/8 down, leaving Rej and Juliet. Juliet is strictly process of elimination and Rej is process of elimination but I also believe Gambit's claim. It's common for people to use their transportation powers on themselves on Night 1, nobody wants to die on Night 1.

So yeah, that's where I'm at. I might finish reading Day 1, but I probably won't. 80 pages is just too much.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Well I'll start from the beginning, I came into this game skipping 80 pages and already being on everyone sus's list before even posting so I came into this phase with the bare minimum of fucks left to give. Anyways I knew I was town so 7 to go.

Flower - It probably looks like I scum read her, but in reality I only had a null read, my earlier point was there was nothing indicating shes town and nothing indicating she's scum, at least going by her role claim. I couldn't base anything on reads because I skipped the first 3 dayphases. My biggest question was if she was the only investigation claim and you said she was the only one claiming that power, then she has to be telling the truth since town has to have at least one person who can investigate every night.

Light - If I believe Flower, I have no choice but to believe you. I have no idea if you've claimed or hinted at anything before but I checked Midnight's role and he's the godfather so very low chance you fooled Flower's powers.

Salah - Similar reasons above, if I believe Flower/Light, I have no choice but to believe Salah as well. Even if I think him having tracking powers on odd nights when Natalijia also does is weird af.

At this point, that's 4/8 people scratched off my list, which is why I then asked you about Jew and Marimo. When it comes to these two, I'm just literally taking your word for it.

So that's 6/8 down, leaving Rej and Juliet. Juliet is strictly process of elimination and Rej is process of elimination but I also believe Gambit's claim. It's common for people to use their transportation powers on themselves on Night 1, nobody wants to die on Night 1.

So yeah, that's where I'm at. I might finish reading Day 1, but I probably won't. 80 pages is just too much.
OK. I understand more clearly now where you're coming from. Of course I can't say I believe this 100 percent as I think it's possible you're scum too. But you're looking better now compared to previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.