Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Kaidou is the user of the "Uo Uo no Mi, Mythical Type" (Uo means "fish")

Notice Oda foreshadowing Ver🐐's return

- Drew Vergo with an octodog stuck to his face
- Octodog as in Octopus
- Octopuses are sea creatures
- Fish live in the sea
- Vergo will return and Kill Kaido :smart:

It's happening :finally:

VKK

Last edited:
Sure. Eating 3 attacks from boundman without touching the floor, makes you one of the most fragile characters.

"even Doffy". You mean as in Law telling Doffy "even you can't survive Gamma Knife?"
He did survive and even fought Luffy after that, it still took him everything to put down Doffy at the time

Wouldnt it be funny if when he got the fruit he turned into a fish and it wasnt until after all the losses and captures he awakened it and become a dragon.
Yeah he was probably a magikarp for like a good bit lmao.

Does make his rise to the top really cool and impressive, he's a self made man(or fish or dragon, oh whatever)

I actually like him more now lol, he wasnt a freak of nature like BM.
Don't fall for the magikarp trap. It's never worth it.
Mega Gyarados is worth it tho c'mon.

I legit threw a master ball at that red Gyarados in Pokemon Gold lmao.

lmaooooo, Raizo vs Kaido was foreshadowed boys!

Credit to tenma from NF.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah he was probably a magikarp for like a good bit lmao.

Does make his rise to the top really cool and impressive, he's a self made man(or fish or dragon, oh whatever)

I actually like him more now lol, he wasnt a freak of nature like BM.

Mega Gyarados is worth it tho c'mon.

I legit threw a master ball at that red Gyarados in Pokemon Gold lmao.
Id rather that be the case and he worked for his strength than him owe everything to meme and instantly became a dragon when he ate it.
Its funny meme looks like a clown against everyone but kaido where she looks better.

Id rather that be the case and he worked for his strength than him owe everything to meme and instantly became a dragon when he ate it.
Its funny meme looks like a clown against everyone but kaido where she looks better.
Im sorry i didnt understand your last sentence man, perhaps its me being drunk tho lmao.

Sengoku did say that Kaido worked his way to yonko by pure might alone, so maybe he had a journey to the top type of deal.
Post automatically merged:

Where is dragon Kaido @?
I only see a little fishy
We all came from fish bro, put some respect on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.