Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, from the spoilers, it seems that Zoro didn't actually get to the roof this chapter due to Queen and King blocking Marco?

What little we get with Ace is interesting as well, but so Yamato is telling Momo all of this information. I wonder what Momo thinks about it.

I'm glad Ace didn't actually face Kaido-- that assumption was boring to me tbh.

This chapter will probably end in cliffhanger with Calamities blocking paths

Chapter 1000 will be about placing them against somebody (imo Sanji, Killer, Drake) and let the heavy hitters reach the roof, with end of chapter being SN (Luffy, Kidd, Law and Zoro with Marco maybe) facing Kaido and Big Mom. After that we'll enter the Rocks flashback in 1001 :finally:

This chapter will probably end in cliffhanger with Calamities blocking paths

Chapter 1000 will be about placing them against somebody (imo Sanji, Killer, Drake) and let the heavy hitters reach the roof, with end of chapter being SN (Luffy, Kidd, Law and Zoro maybe) facing Kaido and Big Mom. After that we'll enter the Rocks flashback in 1001 :finally:
If this chapter ends in BM-Kaido conversation , Chapter 1000 will probably begin with Xebec/God Valley flashback and it will be legendary chapter for us... I mean Luffy can reach the roof in chapter 1000 but it is so cliche

If this chapter ends in BM-Kaido conversation , Chapter 1000 will probably begin with Xebec/God Valley flashback and it will be legendary chapter for us... I mean Luffy can reach the roof in chapter 1000 but it is so cliche
I see your point but the last 10 chapters were basically a countdown, with Luffy and Kidd ascending the tower.
So imo 1000 should be like the New Year fireworks, but guess we'll have to wait and see. Maybe we'll get both :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.