Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
i think kaido was not born strong like the big mom, he must have trained a lot to reach that level. Maybe the koi fruit came to strengthen that idea
Hmm perhaps but we are unaware of his race on the other hand...

That's a fundamental aspect to determine that I think... some races are naturally prodigy-like. Just like Big Mom is not exactly human in fact.

So Kaido can't drown because he feels like fish in the water:milaugh:
to be fair if this DF allows him to still be able to swim in water well that's a pretty good advantage when compared to other Devil fruits

it would also mean that seastone wouldn't work on him which is maybe why he could escape the marines after they'd captured him

to be fair if this DF allows him to still be able to swim in water well that's a pretty good advantage when compared to other Devil fruits

it would also mean that seastone wouldn't work on him which is maybe why he could escape the marines after they'd captured him
I don't think it gives, but it just give him gills to survive I guess.
Post automatically merged:

Why?
Best girl
:cheers:
:cheers:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I warmly hope that Oda will grant Kaido the ability to swim but I'm afraid that won't be the case since the sea renders *all* devil fruit users weak so the fact he is a fish should not overturn the basic concept about devil fruits.

Page 1 :
1. 그만해, 에이스!! /

그냥 돌아가자!!

2. 제999화 '그대를 위해 빚은 기다림의 술'

3. 헉… 헉…. 웬 놈이냐!! 이름을 대라!! /

하아. / 하아…. / 네가 먼저 말해!!!

4. 나는 에이스!!! /

카이도의 목을 치러 왔다!!!

Oh god, why are providers leaking Ace stuff first...:kriwhat: that's the stuff you skip

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah I'm a little wary of it being broken

Which is different from overpowered. Law and Marco have overpowered fruits
Indeed, in fact not even the two of them can exploit this general rule. I'm almost sure we will discover the full detailed explanation once Oda will disclose the true nature of the World's Tree of devil fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.