Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I dont have time for you
If I got a human human fruit that turns me into a dragon
then I am a dragon

drake isnt an allosaurus but a dragon simply because of the general name of his fruit.
saying drake isnt an allosaurus would be out of place
same thing here
Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu - sengoku

hint sengoku the buddha but ate a human human fruit . saying he isnt would be out of place. its not that hard.
Buddha is still a human just more special
:kata:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That applies to waifu fan art too?

Cause I got some nice Yamato x Ulti fan art I wanna share. I swear they have their pants on....just the pants tho
Good idea, post it while Boggy’s in the thread.
Post automatically merged:

It’s too bad she didn’t know her dad is a fish.

Kaido is a fish as much as a chicken burger is an omelette
Not saying it will definitely happen but if Kaido is able to turn back into a fish, your analogy will fail badly. I have a feeling that this will indeed be the case or at least we'll see the fish features through the hybrid because if not, I don't see any point of giving him a fish-fish fruit then. Oda could've given him a mythological dragon fruit directly and that wouldn't change anything. Him being a fish has to come into play somehow in the near future.

Him being a fish has to come into play somehow in the near future.
By this logic, why don't we say Drake being a dragon HAS to come into play somehow in the future.

You recognise that the name for drake being a dragon is simply a refrence that will never affect the story. But you don't believe that Kaido's fruit name could also be just a reference.

Why are you making the distinction?

Status
Not open for further replies.