Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not a fish. He looks like a dragon. Controls the elements. Flies. Yup. That's a dragon.

A fish doesn't do any of the above
I know bro, I'm just giving these guys a sense of false security. Let em believe what they want, oda is either gonna prank them or is
Post automatically merged:

Who knows if Kaido is truly WSC either. Zoro claims he is a big fake lol. I don't know, I can say WSM title also looked fishy but we got more confirmations in the databook at least.
Kaido being wsc definitely smells... Fishy :suresure:

No there's two different words for Dagon and dinosaur in Japanese and Oda chooses to call dinosaur fruits dragon fruits. Just as a reference to the name. He simply liked the name dragon fruit more so he chose it
Maybe it's just a reference like you say but I'm still betting on it being a plot point in the story. Let's wait and watch I guess.

Did you ask Oda himself this or are you making things up
I know there are two different words.

Do you want me to bring the Wikipedia articles?

I also know in conversation, No one has ever called Dinosaurs dragons. Whenever any characters look at dinosaurs they say "Kyuryu", which directly translates to dinosaur not dragon

So Oda chose to name the dinosaur fruits after something they aren't. And Oda knows they aren't because when people look at the punk hazard dragon, they say dragon, "ryu". Not dinosaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.