Status
Not open for further replies.
My play wasn't too good in this one game. I should have avoided stopping the lynch just because I was unsure of the flips or the entity of info the lynch could've provided if a mislynch, and rather trust Town's process of thought despite D1 are well renowned for proving mislynching days, at least in no/limited claims games.

Flower's claim looked all over the top from the very start. I should have kept my mouth way more shut and stayed in the game, I was also unkillable after all. I'll make sure to treasure this game for what's coming forth.

I, uhh...I don’t read people’s roles after they’re revealed, I just wait for someone who’s still alive to mention the highlights (and then I often don’t pay attention to those either) :emohiyo:

However, if you wanna know why I chose you, other than the fact that we already thought KN was scum and you were a big part of getting Rej lynched and Marimo said to do it and I had a gut feeling all of the above pointed to you not being town, the honest answer is...:luuh:
I vouch for this, ningen didn't even read his role pm properly. :milaugh:

My play wasn't too good in this one game. I should have avoided stopping the lynch just because I was unsure of the flips or the entity of info the lynch could've provided if a mislynch, and rather trust Town's process of thought despite D1 are well renowned for proving mislynching days.

Flower's claim looked all over the top from the very start. I should have kept my mouth way more shut and stayed in the game, I was also unkillable after all. I'll make sure to treasure this game for what's coming forth.
You played good; nobody listened tho. LOLOLOL. and that's the fun and pun.

With regards to Flower, I also pointed out how over the top her claim is. But you lot are already sold to her claim.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yours was the only townie death by my hands that wasn’t intentional, I tried to merc Final and it randomly redirected to you :josad:
Firstly I apologize for going ham on you Jew.

Like what are the odds that on the same night you chose to shoot beta who just happened to be Luffy and then you just happened to get redirected to Lanji who I just happened to watch and see you visit him?

Like I was so in disbelief that such a coincidence could occur that I thought you might be scum lol.

But don’t worry you carried out scum’s job well :cheers:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, it all depended on how you used what was given to you.

Scums basically used up the claims before Town could and the messages I sent were just a tactic we came up with. We played Town from the get go.
u can do as u wish if ur scum

but town was hard limited to sharing info cuz of claim limit, and our cops were so unconfident to even counterclaim. one of them didnt even use their cop ability

so yea lmao
Post automatically merged:

town was too weak
actually town was strong asfk

its just scum messaging ability and no claim limit gave them insane deceiving advantage with made town destroy themselves

strength wise = town had it all, but they just didnt use it on the right target cuz how broken deceive abilities scum had

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Firstly I apologize for going ham on you Jew.

Like what are the odds that on the same night you chose to shoot beta who just happened to be Luffy and then you just happened to get redirected to Lanji who I just happened to watch and see you visit him?

Like I was so in disbelief that such a coincidence could occur that I thought you might be scum lol.

But don’t worry you carried out scum’s job well :cheers:
I didn’t think you were harsh!! Redirecting to LC was totally random, but between slaughtering my comrades and not being able to vote with them during the day, I wouldn’t have cleared me, either :beckmoji:
Post automatically merged:

@Jew D. Boy you also saved two kills N1
From blocking Midnight?! YYYOOOOOOOOOO!! I would have assassinated his ass if I realized I could have!! :suresure::goyea:

You played good; nobody listened tho. LOLOLOL. and that's the fun and pun.

With regards to Flower, I also pointed out how over the top her claim is. But you lot are already sold to her claim.
I committed two big mistakes so I won't judge my perfomance as overall good, but I'm content about the way I could read through Flower's process of thought so efficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.