You talked about KnY sales thing as some kind of justification to AoT, which is just unrelated. You definitely misread my post. Just get over it.
It's not that deep lol. You were wrong and I corrected you. No need to make an issue over it.
While KnY is not bad, i just don't see it as top series.
AoT definitely is going to be a big rival to one piece series in next year.
You said this ^^ And so I mentioned KnY since it was relevant to discussion.
Anime boosted sales. Ending is not always equal to higher audience, but i just think AoT still has solid fight for its final here.
And again you're mistaken here since quality doesn't equal sales. AoT having "solid fights" for its finale has little relevance to the discussion of sales.

If sales did correlate to quality then IMO AoT would be leagues ahead of KnY and OP in numbers. You mentioning that AoT has good fights and therefore it will be a rival to OP is just you being ignorant.

It's not that deep lol. You were wrong and I corrected you. No need to make an issue over it.
as you just showed, i was talking about AoT and KnY in two different point. And yet you misinterpret it and bring the KnY thing to the AoT vs OP thing. Just learn to read properly so you don't embarass yourself like this next time.

And again you're mistaken here since quality doesn't equal sales. AoT having "solid fights" for its finale has little relevance to the discussion of sales.

If sales did correlate to quality then IMO AoT would be leagues ahead of KnY and OP in numbers. You mentioning that AoT has good fights and therefore it will be a rival to OP is just you being ignorant.
quality definitely equals sales. It only doesn't sell when people don't know about it and that's where the anime has the role to promote the series.

dizzy2341: You are being ignorant if you think AoT is a rival to OP
dizzy2341: AoT has better quality than KnY and OP!
Ironic. You cry over other people's opinion but you are also ignorant when you speak your opinion. Typical internet keyboard warrior.

OP fans have a hard time accepting another manga being this successful. Of course there are some specific circumstances that made it possible (best studio in terms of animation, manga near its end, the total length, so accessibility) but nevertheless, it crushed everything.
Whether it deserves it or not, no idea yet, have not read it, if at all want to watch the anime since it is ufotable, and any adaptation they do is at least visually a feast.

Btw, someone who is knowledgeable in this, why is the total circulation of KnY reported, meaning including digital ones, but not for other series? I have never seen this besides for KnY.