Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no sort of probably involved. No one can touch him post timeskip

They're pirates, sharks. You can't get by on some buddy buddy shit. Babanuki is a problem because that betrayal wouldn't have made sense to Queen. If he lied to protect himself he'd receive no mercy y'know
WSC : World’s Strongest Cook. :steef:

I'm not angry Lol......it's just unbelievable how sometimes people are blind.....The guy is heading straight to the roof lolll and some of you guys still think he will fight Queen lolll. It's like you don't even read OP. X-Drake literally told him to "leave this floor to me". Zoro even said he was not interested in playing Queen's little game......He wanted to slice Kiado into pieces. He had one objective....same as Luffy and Kid. I don't know what you need more than that. But thank God we are one chapter away from it...unless we get a flashback.
Let me ask you then....
What did Zoro say in Skypea?
didn't he tried to act cool with Chopper and said he wanted to meet this god?
Wasn't he on different occasions aiming for Enel, the god? because as he stated, he NEVER ONCE prayed to god LOL... cool scene though...

Then, Zoro was in a 4 vs 1 gang against Enel... Did Oda make Zoro last against him? no, did he give him a differet moment to shine? sure, a priest...

That's the point....

Zoro gets sent flying by Rob Lucci

Zoro says "I will pay it back to that pigeon guy bastard"

Did he end up facing Lucci?

Zoro in Thriller Bark says "there is no guarantee that Luffy will make it on time to face Moria, they have to take Moria out themselves because it's an island that is tricky and doesn't face you straight ahead"

Did he end up facing Moria?

Here with kaido, he does intend to face kaido... I am MORE THAN WILLING to give him a BIG BLOW to Kaido because simply, Kaido's body is tough, and scarring it is a big testament to swordsmen... so for his own DREAM as a swordsman... being able to cut/wound kaido is more than enough for their confrontation...
However I'm not willing to break One Piece BIGGEST RULE which is Luffy defeats main arc enemy just because Zoro said he's aiming for Kaido... because Zoro aimed for SO MANY previous opponents Luffy took on before

So, I will only give him (big blow against Kaido to show he got swordsman skill to wound him + a calamity fight)

I can't think of another way of how Marco bringing Zoro up. Zoro hugging Marco's back would've been hilarious lol, and I don't think Oda would make him sit on the fire. So Zoro holding on Marco's feet is probably the only way to go.
Again can't sit on fire, so this actually makes sense, just seems goofier, but Ill wait to make my final statement on the matter when they show the picture.

Only upside is, at least there's no Zoro is going to fall off Marco

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This settle the debate of WB knowing or not

Marco remembers when Ace returned to the Whitebeard Ship He wanted to go to Wano many times to fulfill his promise with Utama, but Whitebeard did not allow him to do so because he knew that Ace's current strength would not enable him to defeat Kaido and this is the reason why Ace did not come to Wano again.

I guess from now on we should start getting used to get no more than short summaries. More than that should be expected as a bonus. That way we shouldn't be disappointed.

Are you trolling or what? ofc he wants to get stronger/ wanted to get stronger.
Yeah you are trolling probably. :cheers: Sanji is not fking with small flies, in his domain if you are not strong, you just die or go to impel down. See what happened to Ace, doffla etc. Even Chopper wants to be stronger. But somehow now Sanji... :kayneshrug:
Refer to my other comment
Sanji wants to become stronger... and he DID SO
but it doesn't mean he should NOT accept a short cut like a Raid Suit to become EVEN MORE stronger... because his priority in becoming stronger is to "support Luffy and co" and not becoming stronger because his dream is to be the "best martial artist"... if his dream was to be best martial artist, then yeah taking short cuts is NOT allowed

- Marco remembers when Ace returned to the Whitebeard Ship He wanted to go to Wano many times to fulfill his promise with Utama, but Whitebeard did not allow him to do so because he knew that Ace's current strength would not enable him to defeat Kaido and this is the reason why Ace did not come to Wano again.
So Whitebeard know it and Ace tell him that enough. Probably WB didn't do something because he himself probably know that he was strong anymore to beat Kaido? At least my though why WB didn't do something.

I don't think the Ace, Marco, and Blackbeard scene indicates he was part of the WB pirates when at Wano. Marco also has a small flashback with Ace this chapter, its in the spoilers

Edit: oh now I see the spoilers, nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.