Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is even more hilarious, since it doesn't make any sense at all.

WB started an entire fucking war with the marines to get back Ace and even called all of his allied friends to help him.
Here his sworn brother Oden is in grave danger, his crewmates even try to convince him to go to Wano and it would "only" be one Yonkou crew they would have to defeat.

He didn't even bother asking about where Oden is.

Then Ace tells him what happened and that all their friends in Wano are oppressed, killed and in great danger, since Oden is dead.

Yet instead of avenging is sworn brother Oden, somehow WB is like: "Naaaaah, not interested fam."

It's so, so bad, it's hilarious. It would've been better if Oda didn't try to explain it at all. Now he just tried to insult the intelligence of all his readers with such poor excuses.
You are entirely overthinking it.

They were willing to die for Ace at Marineford, Whitebeard was not willing to kill his crew to fight Kaido. Pretty sure they knew Oden was dead, they just didn't know how bad it was considering Marco even says he didn't know how bad it got when speaking to Izo.

So if Ace was strong enough WB would send him away but since he wasn't and WB know very well Oden power,he know Ace wasn't a match for Kaido. Little show that every Yonkou not want a big huge war, they respect each other enough.

The end of the chapter literally point out the God valley battle. Im sure we getting a flashback, Oda mentioned the devilfruit and godvalley is the best way to start the Flashback.

Ps: Big mom see Kaido as younger brother is for me soo amazing, love it.

The only difference is Oden was already dead when he learnt the news while Ace was still alive and save-able
Oden was not the only person in wano tho, the normal people were fked for years.... They were destroyed, most of them being labrats rn for smile fruits. Wb knew this, yet 0 help for his ex crew member, I bet that shanks knew about this also. Lmao.

They are pirates not heroes...did you forget Jimbei words when Ace asked him to help Luffy?....Oden left WB crew for roger and none from wano asked help of WBP....they are under no obligation to voluntarly go to war with another yonko
I love Oda as much as the next guy but face it, he wrote himself into a plot hole here. This is Whitebeard, hyped by the entire one piece world as the guy that would never turn his back on his allies.

The man that rescued Fishman Island for his friend Neptune, who challenged the admirals, warlords, and thousands of marines to save Ace..... is also the man that is too scared to try to rescue his sworn brother's wife, kids, comrades, country, etc.

Last edited:
Then why the fuck we were even arguing?:lusalty:
I don't fucking know... you butted in trying to defend Sanji while I was defending Sanji in the first place because he's using Raid Suit against people who said he needed shortcuts to keep up with Zoro and were mocking Sanji
and I was justifying that for Sanji it's OK to have shortcuts because his priority and dream is NOT strength related, while it's SHAMEFUL MORE on others who's dream is completely strength focused... to have shortcuts

Status
Not open for further replies.