Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one overthinking it.
The ones trying to defend this shit are actually fooling themselves.
There are moments to praise Oda and OP, but don't be blind when some really stupid writing jumps right into your face.
This is literally the same as Blackbeard killing Thatch and not letting Ace take revenge (to which Ace left anyway).

He was protecting Ace from Kaido, then he failed to do so for Blackbeard. What is wrong with you guys? Its the same fucking problem

Which is even more hilarious, since it doesn't make any sense at all.

WB started an entire fucking war with the marines to get back Ace and even called all of his allied friends to help him.
Here his sworn brother Oden's country is in grave danger, his crewmates even try to convince him to go to Wano and it would "only" be one Yonkou crew they would have to defeat.

He didn't even bother asking about where Oden is.

Then Ace tells him what happened and that all their friends in Wano are oppressed, killed and in great danger, since Oden is dead.

Yet instead of avenging is sworn brother Oden, somehow WB is like: "Naaaaah, not interested fam."

It's so, so bad, it's hilarious. It would've been better if Oda didn't try to explain it at all. Now he just tried to insult the intelligence of all his readers with such poor excuses.
Even more retarded that Luffy is doing it with 1/4 the firepower. Oda wrote himself into a corner and used the lamest out he could think of.

Big Mom: "Don't look down on me!
Even right now, I still regard you as my younger brother.
Kaido got bro zoned, lmao.

Meme>Kaido> Lhitebeard, this dude knew that 1 of his ex crewmembers was fucked up by kaido, and did nothing, what the fk....
Good job WhiteBeard, good job.
Why the fuck would he want to sacrifice more of his sons to die for an incident that happened years ago? It wasn't even like Oden was alive or anything, like with Ace in Marineford.

After that, they talked about attacking Wanokuni many times but stopped since they know what will happen if they attack Kaidou, there will be many sacrifices.
This is exactly the reason I thought of and I know some people will be salty but from my perspective, it's totally justified. Already mentioned the reason above.

I love Oda as much as the next guy but face it, he wrote himself into a plot hole here. This is Whitebeard, hyped by the entire one piece world as the guy that would never turn his back on his allies.

The man that rescued Fishman Island for his friend Neptune, who challenged the admirals, warlords, and thousands of marines to save Ace..... is also the man that is too scared to try to rescue his sworn brother's wife, kids, comrades, etc.
Dude, he rescued because he owed a "favor" to Neptune who is the ruler of FI, not because he is hero......Oden left the WBP for roger and dead already....

Status
Not open for further replies.