Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco thinks back to his days with Shirohige Pirates in a new flashback. Ace asks Shirohige to attack Kaidou since he has a promise to fulfilled. Izou and Marco explain that they only knew about Oden's death years after it happened. After that, they talked about attacking Wanokuni many times but stopped since they know what will happen if they attack Kaidou, there will be many sacrifices.

Ace asks Shirohige to let him go alone. Shirohige is angry saying Ace is ahead of himself thinking that he can defeat a man Oden can't win against. Then Shirohige beats Ace up.
this isn’t like the whitebeard we know at all

oda fucked up with the whitebeard,ace,oden and kaido stuff and is loosely fixing it this the same with no one knowing sabos existence despite being number 2

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It was expected.

The only reason WB went to war with navy was to protect ACe (the man whom he wanted to make PK).

And, after WB's death shanks and sengoku stopped the war because they didn't want some meaningless more casualties.

WB had no reason to go to war with Kaido after years of oden death. That's literally like disturbing the balance of power.

Marco and others were young blood back then and not enough experienced like wb. So their desire to go to wano makes sense.

And, so does the decision of WB to not go to wano.

Guys, it was ENTIRELY in character for Whitebeard to avoid going to War with Kaido over Oden/Wano.

This is the same man who KNEW how dangerous Blackbeard was after killing Thatch and STILL did not let Ace go after him, then Ace left anyway.

He fought the Marines with his entire force and allies because they all proclaimed they were willing to die to see Ace live.

How do people not see the fucking difference here? I swear, half of you don't read this manga properly, then scream foul when you think the writing doesn't match your headcanon. Its literally explained fine this chapter.

I can't believe I even have to say this
No point in arguing. Some of these guys are too stupid... smh.

Thank you @Lance_Dragonite for the full summary.

First of all, I'm glad that Oda kept the flashbacks short although it's a bit heart-warming, and Ace mentioning Cavendish is actually hilarious.

So Robin and Brook going up the castle on their own means Robin will probably go to replace Sanji against Black Maria, and probably Brook replacing Jinbe against Who's Who unless he backs Robin up. That way will be a set up to Sanji facing Queen/King (more likely it's gonna be Queen).

Marco is quite at a disadvantage here since King and Queen are blocking him and him holding Zoro with his leg kinda limits his way of fighting, unless he decides to let Zoro fights while he's holding Zoro with his legs or letting Zoro sit on top of his back. This is kinda hard to picture so we'll have to see.

I don't know what to say much about Kaido and Big Mom's part except that what a suprising DF it is. A fish model? Interesting.

Well, can't wait until the real fights start, which will happen on 2021, I guess.
Marco is just gonna throw Zoro on the roof

this isn’t like the whitebeard we know at all

oda fucked up with the whitebeard,ace,oden and kaido stuff and is loosely fixing it this the same with no one knowing sabos existence despite being number 2
I think WB was preparing to raid Wano tho, but then the whole BB thing happened and Ace got caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.