Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally told you why he didn't mess up his character and gave clear examples and you continue to spout nonsense about Oda messing up WBs character.

There is actually something wrong people here.
It's evident that people were waiting to pounce upon anything presented in regards to this plot thread without putting any thought to it.

I am correct on this part.

Same whitebeard decides to challenge marine when Ace was about to be executed but didnt want bloodshed because his "brother" was killed by enemy. Welps you decide.
So then you must of had a problem with his character when Thatch was killed and they didn't go after Blackbeard then. Elaborate on that difference for me, im curious

J

Jo_Ndule

Stop it with this "Vet level Ace" crap. Ace was already High Tier when he joined WBPs.

WB wasn't going to give him 2nd division commander as soon as he joined. He had to earn it.
So people can finally accept that Base yamato ~ Mid high tier at least?
Now add her df, she's top high tier easily.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The fact beg got named instead of Hakwins/Drake

Now I understand why Bege is the only one beside kidd and Law to have an important role since post ts started.
He was the co-main leader alongside Luffy.
Law and Luffy at DR
bege and Luffy at WCI
Kidd , law and Luffy at Wano

Stop sleeping on Bege. Drake, Hawkins, apoo would be given such portrayaal and importance like Bege had at WCI
and canvendish:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.