Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accept it or not from the moment oden joins another crew, he is no longer part of his family. This is the concept of the WB character, his family is only composed of his crew.
You can't belong to two crews, it doesn't make any sense.
All of Whitebeard's allied captains were still his family; Squardo, for example, isn't a Whitebeard pirate but still treated as his son, and I assume none of the ex-members of the actual crew (such as Epoida) stopped being his sons for that. I doubt he stopped seeing Oden as his brother because of joining Roger temporarily.

If I was known as the Strongest Man in the World and had the kind of moral compass we’ve always been told Whitebeard possesses, absolutely. Also, do you not realize that the mafia shit you described is EXACTLY what happens in real life?? That people retaliate when the ones they love are attacked, directly or otherwise?? :kaidowhat:
They dont put their FAMILY on It, thats why i Said YOUR family was in It, cause thats How WB sees his Man.

The moral you seenof WB is your Heascannon, WB was never a saint, the countriew he saves he never had to put his Man in such risk of death.

WB knows since ever that wath is important for him is his Man.

Oden was his Man and was DEAD. If you think WB cares about wano thats your Headcannon not WB How he really is.

Something all you Oda lapdogs are missing - even if Oden was already dead, why would they not want to save Momo?? Did they know Toki, who travelled on their ship just as long as her husband, had also perished?? Even if we forget about the obligation to save Wano - and he ABSOLUTELY would have felt one if he was the Whitebeard we saw pre timeskip - he was content to let his friend’s son toil in despair?? Jesus fucking Christ, why do y’all WANT this to be justified??

This people are dead in head.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
They dont put their FAMILY on It, thats why i Said YOUR family was in It, cause thats How WB sees his Man.

The moral you seenof WB is your Heascannon, WB was never a saint, the countriew he saves he never had to put his Man in such risk of death.

WB knows since ever that wath is important for him is his Man.

Oden was his Man and was DEAD. If you think WB cares about wano thats your Headcannon not WB How he really is.
If someone is a member of your family, then their family is also your family. By that same token, what’s important to your family is usually important to you if only by the associative property. I cannot think of a more basic, easily digestible way to explain this to you.
Post automatically merged:

This people are dead in head.
I don’t have anything to add, I just wanna bump this so people can see it :shocking:

He didn't join them, he left them for some period of time.
Something all you Oda lapdogs are missing - even if Oden was already dead, why would they not want to save Momo?? Did they know Toki, who travelled on their ship just as long as her husband, had also perished?? Even if we forget about the obligation to save Wano - and he ABSOLUTELY would have felt one if he was the Whitebeard we saw pre timeskip - he was content to let his friend’s son toil in despair?? Jesus fucking Christ, why do y’all WANT this to be justified??
WB is not a fucking superhero, he's a pirate who has no obligation to oden's family
Anyway most of us have had our explanation of the situation personally I'm satisfied. If you want to get stuck on this indefinitely, that's your problem.

It's not Whitbeard's fault, Whitbeard personality and his values have been long established. The problem is in Oda, he sacrifices everything for the new chapter instead of thinking it through. One piece isn't what it used to be, it takes a lot to accept it but it's the truth, ugly, but the truth nonetheless.
So stop reading it go get a hobby . Stop complaining about one piece it’s that simple

Yeah, and he should have send one of his crew members to find his location (which he did) and report. You first need to locate your target before destroying it. Ace on the other hand wanted to kill Blackbeard by himself because he felt responsible for what Blackbeard did, Blackbeard was part of Ace's division he was under Ace.
but we don’t know the exact circumstances around the WB pirates when they got the news of oden. You can’t tell me he didn’t have the resources to hunt down and confront teach immediately, but people expect him to just drop everything and go to war in wano?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Its pretty clear WB want to go to Wano, but Kaido is big obstacle for him.
He was the STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD, Big Bang...if anyone could have theoretically gone toe-to-toe with Kaido, it should have been Whitebeard. There’s just no way any of this can be rationalized as the right move based on what we’ve seen and heard about him.
WB is not a fucking superhero, he's a pirate who has no obligation to oden's family
Anyway most of us have had our explanation of the situation personally I'm satisfied. If you want to get stuck on this indefinitely, that's your problem.
Who the fuck asked you?? If you’re satisfied, then get the hell out of here, why do I have to hear about it??

If someone is a member of your family, then their family is also your family. By that same token, what’s important to your family is usually important to you if only by the associative property. I cannot think of a more basic, easily digestible way to explain this to you.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t have anything to add, I just wanna bump this so people can see it :shocking:
THATS not How WB sees It. And makes sense since hes a fucking pirate.

WB TREASURE/FAMILY CANON = HIS CREW

WB TREASURE HEADCANNON= CIVILIANS AND FAMILY OF HIS MAN.

Wb is not and never was a saint. He cares about what he cares, a d we know what It is.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Its pretty clear WB want to go to Wano, but Kaido is big obstacle for him.
Yes, unfortunately that is the reality.

Big Mom wanted to clean up her morality as a pirate and went to WANO (after Luffy), Kaido just didn't kill her in 1x1 because she allied. WB ??? I will think, I will plan, I will discuss several times. LOL, it got to the point that even kaido got tired and went after him to kill him, he was such a coward.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
He was the STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD, Big Bang...if anyone could have theoretically gone toe-to-toe with Kaido, it should have been Whitebeard. There’s just no way any of this can be rationalized as the right move based on what we’ve seen and heard about him.
the only logical explanation is Whitebeard dont want anyone injured or even dead for the sake of "Oden's revenge".
but i think most of OP fans agreed Kaido > Old Whitebeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.