Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He made that sacrifice for Ace.

Also "Whitbeard never, never forgives anyone who kills one of his men" official translation.
WB also told Ace that he agrees with Ace about BB and would normally allow Ace to go for the kill but had a bad feeling about this and tried to stop him.

The WB Pirates were discussing whether to fight Kaido or not. But it was simply not worth it. Cost way higher than the benefit.

WB also told Ace that he agrees with Ace about BB and would normally allow Ace to go for the kill but had a bad feeling about this and tried to stop him.

The WB Pirates were discussing whether to fight Kaido or not. But it was simply not worth it. Cost way higher than the benefit.
Whitbeard isn't the kind of man to calculate the price of his men especially family. Pre timskip Whitbeard would have attacked Kaido immediately.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It is seriously fascinating to see how many of y’all are willing to blindly accept whatever swill Oda puts in front of you. Like I’ve said before, settling for “good” when “great” is an option is more creatively destructive than anything else. Some people here need to take a long look in the mirror, although something tells me they can’t stand to behold themselves for any length of time lest they grapple with their own shortcomings, let alone those from the author of this series.

bullshit jimbei is his friend and he did nothing to rescue him when he was imprisoned at impel down. He's only reacting for his crew
Jinbe was imprisoned because he refused to fight against Whitbeard. Jinbe was imprisoned at the time when Ace was going to be killed, Jinbe wasn't sentenced to death he had time, Ace didn't have time it was about matter of hours so Whitbeard made his choice. If Whitbeard won the war Jinbe would be free anyway.

It is seriously fascinating to see how many of y’all are willing to blindly accept whatever swill Oda puts in front of you. Like I’ve said before, settling for “good” when “great” is an option is more creatively destructive than anything else. Some people here need to take a long look in the mirror, although something tells me they can’t stand to behold themselves for any length of time lest they grapple with their own shortcomings, let alone those from the author of this series.
mi opinone is good other is bad writing

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Oda is certainly not perfect, he committed several mistakes in the series to my advice. One was having Zoro eye-scarred, assuming he truly is. Another one I can mention was having Enel disappear from the scene.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
My point exactly. People have to understand the difference between critiquing and hating. If we don’t critique an author’s work then the author will probably never get better

Status
Not open for further replies.