Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that he'd still take not only himself but his whole family in war against the World Government for a dead crewmate, so Oden being dead isn't really something that should stop him from avenging him, following Buggy's depiction of the character.

They were going after Blackbeard to avenge Thatch, Whitebeard just didn't want Ace to go after him so recklessly and alone for obvious reasons that both Shanks and himself were well aware of.
I see your point, but the context for It is really diferent, WB intend to die in Marineford, he was done, he wanted give ALL for Ace, garp Said what he fells, and i guess It was true, WB would Go ALL in for Ace that was alive, and If he got killed he would still going since since he was too sick.

I dont see by any means that equal as oden vengence.

Exactly.

It’s still bullshit to this day how he survived that bomb with no ill effects. They dramatized it as a sacrifice only for it to amount to nothing.

Then there’s Oven failing to kill Pound....
pell its way way dumber.
at least pound can carryover to elbaf, and we did get his conclusion from the coverpage.

pell? nada, none

Last edited:
It's not Whitbeard's fault, Whitbeard personality and his values have been long established. The problem is in Oda, he sacrifices everything for the new chapter instead of thinking it through. One piece isn't what it used to be, it takes a lot to accept it but it's the truth, ugly, but the truth nonetheless.
Why can't we also accept that people can make mistaken decisions? Even the Great WB
Having wrong decisions and a flawed character is not bad
I actually LIKE IT when characters sometimes go in different way than what they were establised BECAUSE life, REAL LIFE forces you sometimes to do that
It's part of realism imo to see something like what WB did.... Be it right or wrong decision, it doesn't ruin WB character for me, nor it affects how I see Oda... I think it's normal, as simple as that

F

Fallen Prince

People complaining about whiteboard seem to have selective memory. He did the EXACT same thing when it came to when Blackbeard killed thatch.
this Is nothing new about WB‘s characterization
He knew Ace was hot headed type he probably wanted to see what bb was upto.

Holy shit...
Even Whitebeard was reluctant to attack Wano... This gives Kaido and Beast Pirates another hype

P.s.
To the geniusses who probably thinking "but but Whitebeard dared to attack Marineford, but not Wano.
Wano > MF!!1!
No. Whitebeard yoloed MF because they captured a still alive Ace. While Kaido killed Oden already years ago.
We all know what happened though with WB Pirates after yoloing Marineford. They got massacred in less than a day.

F

Fallen Prince

-Not going after BB over death of crewmate because of a bad feeling: Perfect Whitebeard
-Not going after Kaido over death of former crewmate for some reason: Irredeemable Whitebeard
I just think its inconsistent with oden in the crew.

It really makes no sense considering WB called oden as brother .

Holy shit...
Even Whitebeard was reluctant to attack Wano... This gives Kaido and Beast Pirates another hype

P.s.
To the geniusses who probably thinking "but but Whitebeard dared to attack Marineford, but not Wano.
Wano > MF!!1!
No. Whitebeard yoloed MF because they captured a still alive Ace. While Kaido killed Oden already years ago.
We all know what happened though with WB Pirates after yoloing Marineford. They got massacred in less than a day.
Thats so OBVIOUS and some PEOPLE here dont understand.

And they think that WB had a obligation with people of wano or oden family. Hahaha.

Imagine WB Go sacrifice more of his TREASURE for this?? We ALL know that WB canon TREASURE is his CREW. For some folk whitebeard Headcannon TREASURE is wano civilians and his Man family 😂🤣😂

Ia laughble

Status
Not open for further replies.