Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, Queen's fodder bullets ain't doing shit to Marco's real body. That's just an effect. It's like Trebol

The difference between Trebol and Marco is that in Trebol’s case it’s fake body while in Marco’s case he’s literally intangible.

The main question is like, can haki attacks break Marco’s flame defense? If not it’s overpowered as all shit and you need sealing/grabbing moves to take him out. Like Katakuri.

The difference between Trebol and Marco is that in Trebol’s case it’s fake body while in Marco’s case he’s literally intangible.

The main question is like, can haki attacks break Marco’s flame defense? If not it’s overpowered as all shit and you need sealing/grabbing moves to take him out. Like Katakuri.
Um.....what??

Queen's attacks are just trash.

F

Fallen Prince

I really dont get the whole point of adding Ace flashback and Yamato's encounter.

I expected more to thiz flashback . Turns out Ace did nothing un onigashima other yhan fight yamato.

Honestly i wish anyone can answer what is the point of adding Ace in middle of climax scene , overall manga is steadily on ddcline in quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.