Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other attacks when he is phoenix probaby he doesn't feel, but Haki probably hurts, but my guess is, since he is not logia, and since marco has also high level pain tolerance, which helps him to run through Haki attacks, except for Garp's punch.

I really dont get the whole point of adding Ace flashback and Yamato's encounter.

I expected more to thiz flashback . Turns out Ace did nothing un onigashima other yhan fight yamato.

Honestly i wish anyone can answer what is the point of adding Ace in middle of climax scene , overall manga is steadily on decline in quality.
Its a guess for now but i think it was just added to tie Yamato to Luffy, especially if she joins, which is looking pretty likely as of late.

Clearly there's a hidden past between her and Kaido, I wouldn't doubt there's something tragic between her, Kaido and her mother in classic Oda fashion. We gotta wait for that Rocks flashback

So King is probably Marco's opponent, he is the only one left to stop Marco and Zoro from reaching the rooftop. So one of them will have to stay behind. Since he said he will bring Zoro there I doubt he is going to change his mind and ask Zoro to fight for him.
Sanji will probably fight Queen.
And Zoro will fight Kaido and Big Mom alongside his captain and Kidd and Killer. Maybe Law will join too later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.