Powers & Abilities Logia Can Regenerate Their Bodies, But Not Damage

Akainu wasn't shown to be damaged and Oda put no effort in indicating damage either.
"Shake-lines" aren't "damage". Akainu complaining isn't "damage" either.
Katakuri has those same lines when he's using future sight and so does Akainu.
Aokiji also has those lines when he lets Whitebeard's blade go through him.

Anyways, what Akainu did wasn't "re-healing" himself. He used future sight to let the attacks go through him so they never did anything to him in the first place. If you don't want to call it future sight then you can call it an ability that lets you copy the combat purpose of future sight without actually having future sight.

To me, the way Oda went about showing clear future sight instances before the Katakuri explanation is:
- Let a haki attack go through a logia (or logia-like DF user)
- Make the logia dodge efficiently (common counter-examples people cite are Vergo/Smoker or Caesar/Luffy where they dodge haki attacks, but they aren't doing it the same way Aokiji/Akainu/Katakuri do, they are moving their entire body around instead of just moving a specific spot)
- Indicate that it's a haki attack (otherwise it can just be interpreted as logia intangibility)
- Make the reader wonder why those attacks are doing nothing (even though they have haki on them).

Then in chapter 884, he explains to us how Katakuri is doing what he's doing.

Haki doesn't nullify Logia's it just allows them touch logias

This is why a lot of people falsely think Robin would be op with haki. Robin couldn't break logia necks even with haki because they can just turn their neck/spine to an element.
Jozu breaking aokiji means nothing. Jozu only managed to hurt the lip part of Aokiji with haki, the rest of the body broke on it's own
Yes, Aokiji broke his own body just to trick the readers, gotcha, good job mate. Also you ignore the literal contact that was clearly shown with the lower parts of the body in the panels provided.
the part where jozu hit aokiji with haki did not regenerate, hence why he was bleeding
Jozu hit him on the body too, those parts were broken and regenerated. Blood clearly still stays there, but aokiji was shattered by the impact of a buso charge.
Post automatically merged:

But did Jozu hit Aokiji's midsection with COA?
You literally posted the pic.

The middle third panel is why this thread should be closed.
Are you serious? Do you not know how to read? Holy fuck.
I literally even said that logia can still die, stop lying about what I'm saying.

Because that is extreme long term damage over 10 days in a serious fight. You think the first time one of them got hurt, they lost a limb or something? Akainu groaned, gritted his teeth, was pushed back, had shake lines, and complained about them beign haki users. Honestly what were you expecting from unnamed attacks?

Haki reats them like ordinary people DURING the attack, they can fix themselve sup after.

Then why did he almost cry when they cut him?
almost cried? he gets angry, it's like a bee flying in his face, you get angry about it.

You literally posted the pic.
Yes, and it shows Jozu hit Aokiji's upper body. His midsection broke because the impact plowed Aokiji off of Whitebeard's spear.

Are you serious? Do you not know how to read? Holy fuck.
I literally even said that logia can still die, stop lying about what I'm saying.
Yes I did, and you haven't thought them through enough to know it's a bundle of contradictions and (willful) misunderstandings of certain panels.

. . .

hf with your fanfictions.
You posted every page but the one where Tashigi hits her when Haki at the very start.

I'm sure you can find the corresponding chapter scans since you did all that work to be misleading 😇

Since the Jozu panel also caught a case of "cropped panelitis", posting the anime version of that too since I'm in bed and don't have time to upload and what not.

Edit: The manga panels

Last edited:
Unless there's a panel I'm willfully hiding, who cares if my panels are cropped or not?
If your argument is "omg only his face got hit", hiding the panels where you see his entire body break apart would be "willfully" hiding it since they are all on the same page. As is posting every page of the monet fight with the exception of the one the OP was talking about. Which is kind of impressive.

If your argument is "omg only his face got hit", hiding the panels where you see his entire body break apart would be "willfully" hiding it since they are all on the same page. As is posting every page of the monet fight with the exception of the one the OP was talking about. Which is kind of impressive.
My argument is his face getting hit got him plowed off of Whitebeard's naginata, which was why his midsection broke. Like the OP, you haven't payed attention to my panels.

Look at what the blue arrow points to.

Now look at the blue circle and tell me if his upper body is intact or not

Also NOTE in the red circles, the part of Aokiji's body that did beak is encapsulated between Whitebeard's naginata.
His upper body is not intact because when we see him regenerating — in the complete page I posted — he's reforming completely.

J

Jo_Ndule

Just accept that Marco + vista =< Jozu in AP
Marco and Vista suck despite having haki.

And no, Marco isn't 5ty strongest pirate

Imagine katakuri or luffy failing to hurt/overpower Akainu while doing combined attack with another high tier.

Nonsense.

almost cried? he gets angry, it's like a bee flying in his face, you get angry about it.
Lol the excuses, sorry that Akainu almost cried.

Just accept that Marco + vista =< Jozu in AP
Marco and Vista suck despite having haki.

And no, Marco isn't 5ty strongest pirate

Imagine katakuri or luffy failing to hurt/overpower Akainu while doing combined attack with another high tier.

Nonsense.
Akainu was hurt, he just wasn't maimed, and it was unnamed attacks, so what's your point? Luffy couldn't kill akainu with a blindsided unnamed attack in lets say g2 (since marco wasn't evne in full hybrid and has an awakened zoan)

What part of marco being the next in line for a yonkou position don't you understand? He's the 5th strongest pirate. Marco mid diffs Katakuri. Marco in base has more striking power than king in full zoan.

Yes, and it shows Jozu hit Aokiji's upper body. His midsection broke because the impact plowed Aokiji off of Whitebeard's spear.

Yes I did, and you haven't thought them through enough to know it's a bundle of contradictions and (willful) misunderstandings of certain panels.
Look at the god damn picture homie, you can see impact of jozu ramming into aokiji's body, not just his head.

Look at the god damn picture homie, you can see impact of jozu ramming into aokiji's body, not just his head.
Blue arrow points to Jozu's attack. Look at where on Aokiji it's striking.

Blue circle shows us what's intact. Note that it's exactly where Jozu struck Aokiji as shown in the above panel.

Also note the upper body, the part where Jozu struck and was intact, is the only part to sustain injury, and it's on his left side where Jozu struck.

There's nothing to show Jozu struck Aokiji's midsection.

J

Jo_Ndule

Lol the excuses, sorry that Akainu almost cried.

Akainu was hurt, he just wasn't maimed, and it was unnamed attacks, so what's your point? Luffy couldn't kill akainu with a blindsided unnamed attack in lets say g2 (since marco wasn't evne in full hybrid and has an awakened zoan)

What part of marco being the next in line for a yonkou position don't you understand? He's the 5th strongest pirate. Marco mid diffs Katakuri. Marco in base has more striking power than king in full zoan.

Just accept they have poor AP combined than Jozu.
And G4>Jozu

No wonder why maco gets choked by Linlin easily

Just accept they have poor AP combined than Jozu.
And G4>Jozu

No wonder why maco gets choked by Linlin easily
Jozu's glacier > anything g4 has done
Marco's base form kick was kong gun levels.

Blue arrow points to Jozu's attack. Look at where on Aokiji it's striking.

Blue circle shows us what's intact. Note that it's exactly where Jozu struck Aokiji as shown in the above panel.

Also note the upper body, the part where Jozu struck and was intact, is the only part to sustain injury, and it's on his left side where Jozu struck.

There's nothing to show Jozu struck Aokiji's midsection.
You are disproved by your very picture. His elbow is full on crushing through the body parts that are being shattered. Yes, he initially rams, his head, but also he crushes him with his elbow ram with the continued follow through.