General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Like I've been saying, I do think Ulti/P1 are too physical for Nami/Usopp in the end. I think they are being reserved for others (i.e. a Big Mom Pirate members or Orochi's side) when they recover from Marco potentially.

I actually think Robin/Chopper are the correct matchups for these 2, simply being more physical fighters who can probably better withstand their attacks.

I'm not entirely sure about Yamato fighting a F6. I still think she might be an opponent lined up for Smoothie or something. Franky v. Sasaki seems way better fit for that, but we'll see. Potentially Whos Who is Brook's? Black Maria im still not sure, she hasn't done anything as of yet. Its also possible other supernova (Killer, Hawkins, Apoo, etc) fight some F6 members.

Idk, but regardless there is a point where the strawhats under the top 4 need to take out significant members of either the Beast Pirates or Big Mom Pirates. There are way too many villains for them to be useless in the end, and its about time they all grow to be extremely formidable

Last edited:
Ulti versus Usopp + Nami (with group) -> Usopp and Nami deals the finishing blow
Page One versus Chopper (with group) -> Chopper deals the finishing blow
Black Maria versus Robin
Sasaki versus Franky
Who's-Who versus Brook

I can accept Robin, Franky, Brook, and even Sanji fighting in groups too. Oda's not fucking around when he says this will be their most difficult battle yet.

Who gives a shit. Tobi Roppo have both CoA/CoO. How is Usopp getting basic CoO going to do anything?
It'll probably come back to play at some point this arc. Tbh I half expect:

- Nami to steal not only Zeus, but Prometheus, then use both to win against her opponent. (Controversial but I think its happening)

- Usopp getting his observation to be even more sniper focused. People don't realize this. Usopp has an insane observation range, and its something that hasn't been touched on since DR and needs to be again for whatever fight he gets.

- Chopper/Robin/Brook/Franky have new forms/moves or even newfound Haki abilities.

- Jinbe shows off either a "form" with Fishman Karate or just new moves.

- Sanji and Zoro enhanced haki and new "forms"

- Luffy growth is obvious.

Robin and Brook are climbing the castle, coincidentally where Black Maria and Who'sWho are.
Previous chapter has already shown that Ulti and Pageone are entirely interested in fighting Nami and Usopp, soon this confrontation will be inevitable.
Franky vs Sasaki practically confirmed in stone.

Franky vs Sasaki
Brook vs Who's Who
Robin vs Black Maria
Usopp vs Pageone
Nami vs Ulti

That's how things are going. People who laughed about it will soon cry because of their power level fanfics

Robin and Brook are climbing the castle, coincidentally where Black Maria and Who'sWho are.
Previous chapter has already shown that Ulti and Pageone are entirely interested in fighting Nami and Usopp, soon this confrontation will be inevitable.
Franky vs Sasaki practically confirmed in stone.

Franky vs Sasaki
Brook vs Who's Who
Robin vs Black Maria
Usopp vs Pageone
Nami vs Ulti

That's how things are going. People who laughed about it will soon cry because of their power level fanfics
I don't rule out the weaker six being too weak for the Tobi Roppo, but if that's the case, then someone's supporting them.
Post automatically merged:

Who's-Who versus Brook
Sasaki versus Franky
Black Maria versus Robin
Page One versus Usopp/Chopper
Ulti versus Nami

If Chopper doesn't get Page One, then he fights evil Drake (evil smirk).

I don't rule out the weaker six being too weak for the Tobi Roppo, but if that's the case, then someone's supporting them.
Post automatically merged:

Who's-Who versus Brook
Sasaki versus Franky
Black Maria versus Robin
Page One versus Usopp/Chopper
Ulti versus Nami

If Chopper doesn't get Page One, then he fights evil Drake (evil smirk).
I really hope that Oda makes Numbers 1, 2, and 3 more intimidating than the others so that Chopper can have an interesting fight against them 3v1. Hopefully we get a glimpse at them, as well as Numbers 6 and 9, in the next anime episode. I suspect that Number 1 will be the tall one

I really hope that Oda makes Numbers 1, 2, and 3 more intimidating than the others so that Chopper can have an interesting fight against them 3v1. Hopefully we get a glimpse at them, as well as Numbers 6 and 9, in the next anime episode. I suspect that Number 1 will be the tall one
I hope Oda has the Big Mom Pirates play a role. If Act 3 ends with the Straw Hats getting fucked, it'd be because they got double teamed: Sasaki AND Daifuku versus Brook, Ulti, Page One, AND Compote versus Nami and Usopp, etc.