• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Don't just blame Zoro fans. There are enough toxic fans from Sanji fandom. You can't clap with single hand.
I think problem is with all the fan constant flaming and trolling is all time high in this thread . Mods are fairly useless just how many people get warning but they come back and start their nonsense .

Hard to see an adult wanking on cartoon forum though .

So "boring" yet he popular among the fandom for years just cause you find him that way wont ever change that
Because you're a boring person.

Zoro literally is a nothing character that just hits big things with his stick.

~~~~~~~~~

Anyway in regards to the thread, Yamato clearly reacted negatively when ace's crew member called him kaidou's daughter.

Time for ravager to get triggered by trans people again.

~~~~~~~~~

Anyway in regards to the thread, Yamato clearly reacted negatively when ace's crew member called him kaidou's daughter.

You ae probably the most annoying member here, where do you get off on calling people boring?

“Luffy is just a nothing character that stretches, Sanji is just a nothing character that cooks, Nami is just a nothing character that navigates”. Anything sounds boring when you put it like that.

Go back to theorizing Franky vs Holdem matchups dude

F

Fallen Prince

~~~~~~~~~

I think yamato was always she and her reference to being oden is just fangasm she had for him.

I think yamato was always she and her reference to being oden is just fangasm she had for him.
Yamato said Yamato is a boy.

IT's as simple as that, let's not get into this again.
Post automatically merged:

You ae probably the most annoying member here, where do you get off on calling people boring?

“Luffy is just a nothing character that stretches, Sanji is just a nothing character that cooks, Nami is just a nothing character that navigates”. Anything sounds boring when you put it like that.

Go back to theorizing Franky vs Holdem matchups dude
Oh look, someone I've never met trying to step up. Also learn to rid weirdo: annoying =/= boring. They are boring, you are boring, zoro is boring, annoying isn't boring.

But I'm not annoying, you just don't like what I have to say, that has nothing to do with annoying. You're biased against me because you don't have anything worthwhile to bring into debates, thus the insults.

Luffy has a personality, sanji has a personality, nami has a personality, zoro just eats, sleeps, and drinks. He's not even a good straight man to other peoples funny mans, usopp, sanji, etc do better in those comedy routines.

Sorry your favorite character is a nothing character. Go back to being a wallflower.

Oh look, someone I've never met trying to step up. Also learn to rid weirdo: annoying =/= boring. They are boring, you are boring, zoro is boring, annoying isn't boring.

But I'm not annoying, you just don't like what I have to say, that has nothing to do with annoying. You're biased against me because you don't have anything worthwhile to bring into debates, thus the insults.

Luffy has a personality, sanji has a personality, nami has a personality, zoro just eats, sleeps, and drinks. He's not even a good straight man to other peoples funny mans, usopp, sanji, etc do better in those comedy routines.

Sorry your favorite character is a nothing character. Go back to being a wallflower.
not reading all that, go back to making posts on how Law can read poneglyphs dumbass

not reading all that, go back to making posts on how Law can read poneglyphs dumbass
Cry about it some more, why don't you?

A bunch of manchilds on here unwilling to admit when they're wrong, and then using every small mistake someone made as a damning thing for the rest of their life. Like you're literally using me being wrong about something else, as an excuse to avoid debating me on other topics. It's illogical and a super bitch out. Keep crying I guess.

Cry about it some more, why don't you?

A bunch of manchilds on here unwilling to admit when they're wrong, and then using every small mistake someone made as a damning thing for the rest of their life. Like you're literally using me being wrong about something else, as an excuse to avoid debating me on other topics. It's illogical and a super bitch out. Keep crying I guess.

No one is ever going to take you seriously

Last edited by a moderator:

No one is ever going to take you seriously
So I make a mistake when I read a thing to quickly, so I have nothing else useful to provide for the rest of time?

If that's actually your argument, then you should never be taken seriously, my point was me reading a chapter when it happened wrong, what you're doing is just factually fucking retarded.

Keep crying

But hey, remember that time in 3rd grade you messed up that presentation? Guess you're worthless for the rest of your life.

F

Fallen Prince

She accept herself as daughter of kaido not son.

There is no reference of him in anywhere.

Eitherway i dont care , i know internet has issue when people refer with him/her. I will skip this.

Forgot to add that we see Rakuyo next to Jozu,dude is constantly highlighted by Oda in flashbacks and later was impressive for surviving against Kizaru in Marineford war.I expect him to be one of the top guys after the trio(Marco,Jozu,Vista) along with Ace(rookie who's sky was the limit),Thatch and Izo.They are lik WBs version of BM vets or Kaidos F5.

Always loved his design,because he looks like real pirate,although I would loved if he used flintlocks or cutlass instead of his spiked flail.

you're seriously doubling down after what you said was fucking retarded?

I've already disproved your trash. I'm wrong sometimes on specific things about a cartoon. And I'm right sometimes.
You're wrong about a fundamental concept in the real world.

Just say it like it is: You're using the few mistakes I've made as an excuse to try to discredit other things I've said.

You're essentially using a genetic fallacy, which is objectively wrong as it literally goes against the concept of logic.

By your genetic fallacy standards, everything you say from now on is worthless, and you'll be trash forever.

You disagree with what I have to say, and you're whiny about it, get over yourself.

Edit: But hey, you seemed to have stalked me to to tell me this, so I must take up a lot of your mindspace, kind of pathetic tbh.

Forgot to add that we see Rakuyo next to Jozu,dude is constantly highlighted by Oda in flashbacks and later was impressive for surviving against Kizaru in Marineford war.I expect him to be one of the top guys after the trio(Marco,Jozu,Vista) along with Ace(rookie who's sky was the limit),Thatch and Izo.They are lik WBs version of BM vets or Kaidos F5.

Always loved his design,because he looks like real pirate,although I would loved if he used flintlocks or cutlass instead of his spiked flail.

Thatch was outright a top commander.

I'd say below them are Blamenco and Atmos for the Daifuku/Oven style pair. Blamenco had a rad devil fruit and was like beating 10 marines per hammer swing, Atmos was hyped up from Doflamingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.