• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I think this shouldn't be a controversial. Given western fandom have accepted multiple Gender in the community. Japan is still regressive society , oda has lately been pro lgbt so far with kiku being open transgender character a rare in japanese mangas.

I really dont mind if yamato think she is dude however i am not sure about the context in the manga because yamato seem to embrace her feminine nature . Given kaido's desire for a son its entirely possible yamato had to pretend like son its hard to tell but thats the gist i got .

First post here :hapnoel:
I wonder why Oda put Ace's flashback here and now, I feel like he wanted to reinforce the D./brothers' connection.
Then, in the end, God Valley and Rocks, One Piece and reading the RPG.
In the middle, Marco speaking again about The new Era (all this samurai context was a bit alienating for me, thank God it seems this theme is now near the end), while carrying Zoro to the rooftop.

The next chapters will probably be very rich of core information and some badass panels, quotes and fights gonna start.
Finally! Maybe Oda waited too much, slowed too much the rhythm, but it seems that we're reaching the climax.

Ah, I appreciated that Chopper had and is having the spotlight, he's a mf good doctor and has to shine like this.

Waiting for Sanji... :hope:

First post here :hapnoel:
I wonder why Oda put Ace's flashback here and now, I feel like he wanted to reinforce the D./brothers' connection.
Then, in the end, God Valley and Rocks, One Piece and reading the RPG.
In the middle, Marco speaking again about The new Era (all this samurai context was a bit alienating for me, thank God it seems this theme is now near the end), while carrying Zoro to the rooftop.

The next chapters will probably be very rich of core information and some badass panels, quotes and fights gonna start.
Finally! Maybe Oda waited too much, slowed too much the rhythm, but it seems that we're reaching the climax.

Ah, I appreciated that Chopper had and is having the spotlight, he's a mf good doctor and has to shine like this.

Waiting for Sanji... :hope:
Cute first post, welcome! :kata:

Ending with this:

Referring to him as Yamato and saying son still, not "I'm oden, son of kaidou"
She's a bonafide girl, she is portrayed as a girl (facial expressions etc.), Oda sexualises her like a girl (sideboobs etc.) and she has been introduced as Kaido's daughter.

The only reason why she's referred to as "Kaido's son" by some other characters is because she cosplays as Kozuki Oden. She doesn't want to be a man in general, she just has a weird obsession with one single character, who happened to be a man.

Sorry, but anyone really referring to her as he/him has a few screws loose.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
She's a bonafide girl, she is portrayed as a girl (facial expressions etc.), Oda sexualises her like a girl (sideboobs etc.) and she has been introduced as Kaido's daughter.

The only reason why she's referred to as "Kaido's son" is because she cosplays as Kozuki Oden. She doesn't want to be a man in general, she just has a weird obsession with one single character, who happened to be a man.

Sorry, but anyone really referring to her as he/him has a few screws loose.
Textbox: Daughter of Kaido.

People: NAH NAH DONT GO AGAINST THE GENDER THING.

SHES A MALE

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

This is not kiku situation and people still dont understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.