• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that is all you can respond with after I made you look like an idiot.

Your tears are delicious, and so is your angst.
No one takes you seriously bro, the only person that looks like an idiot is the one insisting on Franky vs Holdem and Law reading Poneglyphs. You haven’t made a single intelligent post in your time as a member here.

Anyway, done arguing with you.

No one takes you seriously bro, the only person that looks like an idiot is the one insisting on Franky vs Holdem and Law reading Poneglyphs. You haven’t made a single intelligent post in your time as a member here.

Anyway, done arguing with you.
Sorry, was the person who stalked me on this site and stalked by reddit saying no one takes me seriously?

If I made 1 mistake, and my opinion is worthless, you using a logical fallacy, means your opinion is worthless, so we are stuck in a time paradox where you are perpetually embarrassing yourself.

You didnt' argue with me, I made you look stupid and petty.

J

Jo_Ndule

Forgot to add that we see Rakuyo next to Jozu,dude is constantly highlighted by Oda in flashbacks and later was impressive for surviving against Kizaru in Marineford war.I expect him to be one of the top guys after the trio(Marco,Jozu,Vista) along with Ace(rookie who's sky was the limit),Thatch and Izo.They are lik WBs version of BM vets or Kaidos F5.

Always loved his design,because he looks like real pirate,although I would loved if he used flintlocks or cutlass instead of his spiked flail.

Top 4, YC level :
Ace
Marco
Jozu
Vista

Teach, YC level but unofficially ranked.

Veterans :
Thatch
Izo
Rakuyo

Imagine kaido actually drops onigashima on the flower capital killing thousands in the process & then BM & kaido destroys the alliance.

Dark ending
I'd love to see this tbh, finally showing that the New World and the Yonko are living to it's hype
Also more reason for the SH and co. to get better allies which are veterans in Pirate World, like former warlords, the Grand Fleet and more of WB and Ace's former crew members, to take down Kaido, and it can also serves as some redemption for BM since WCI is mostly her destroying her own homeland in some insanity fit

I'd love to see this tbh, finally showing that the New World and the Yonko are living to it's hype
Also more reason for the SH and co. to get better allies which are veterans in Pirate World, like former warlords, the Grand Fleet and more of WB and Ace's former crew members, to take down Kaido, and it can also serves as some redemption for BM since WCI is mostly her destroying her own homeland in some insanity fit
You are a true fan like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.