Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Sorry but all you do is complaining and crying.
You remind me of him

Ignore those who are toxic for you... you don't need to spam your own profile and here how toxic this forum is mate.​
You can gave your opinion. Some of you are obesssed on what other say. Just move on man. I am not your friend.

I can complain,write on my wall you guys have two choice ignore or argue.

If you dont like me add me on ignore list.

So can we take a minute to discuss just how absolute of a mad lad Oda is?

Chapter 2 is titled "They call him Straw Hat Luffy."

In the chapter he faces a very large Woman, who wields a massive Club.

Chapter 1000 is Titled "Straw Hat Luffy."

In this chapter it seems he will make it to the top to come face to face with an extremely large woman, and Kaido, who wields a club.

He waited 999 chapters to do this.... :eeke:

So can we take a minute to discuss just how absolute of a mad lad Oda is?

Chapter 2 is titled "They call him Straw Hat Luffy."

In the chapter he faces a very large Woman, who wields a massive Club.

Chapter 1000 is Titled "Straw Hat Luffy."

In this chapter it seems he will make it to the top to come face to face with an extremely large woman, and Kaido, who wields a club.

He waited 999 chapters to do this.... :eeke:
unironically Oda is indirectly making fun of "strong" women and LGBTQ+ :milaugh: with such characters - and all of the okama world bullshit.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
You can gave your opinion. Some of you are obesssed on what other sah. Just move on man. I am not your friend.

If you dont like me add me on ignore list.
What kind of logic.. why are you complaining if you don't do something against that by yourself?
Like the ignore list. Seriously man this makes so many things easier here (I have a lot trolls blocked too).. you can put me there too if you want.

I'm not your friend either lol.​

F

Fallen Prince

What kind of logic.. why are you complaining of you don't do something against that by yourself?
Like the ignore list. Seriously man this makes so many things easier here (I have a lot trolls blocked too).. you can put me there too if you want.

I'm not your friend either lol.​
Like i said move on. You are too concerned what i say or other says .

Status
Not open for further replies.