Status
Not open for further replies.
reading closely
in the panel after he says he brought luffy all the way up
and they clearly both intend to keep luffy out of fights till they reach the top
no intention on sanji's part to take on either kaido and big mom....
Actually, Sanji also said he wants to go help Kinemon, which in short means go help against Kaido.

If Sanji eventually get's up to the roof, he's much more likely to be involved in keeping Big Mom out of the Kaido fight, than to take part in the Kaido fight in my opinion.
How ? Big Mom is a woman, he can't fight her. Kaido is a man, he can fight him. If he goes up there, he should be more likely to be involved in the fight against Kaido.

The difference is as you mentioned earlier. Narrative. Sanji does have narrative on the roof more so than jinbe does.
getting sidetracked to black maria/who's who sure shows how strong that narrative is.

jimbei actually has more of a reason to go against big mom if the situation arises
point is
both have an equal chance to be up there against the two emperors
basically low.

Actually, Sanji also said he wants to go help Kinemon, which in short means go help against Kaido.

How ? Big Mom is a woman, he can't fight her. Kaido is a man, he can fight him. If he goes up there, he should be more likely to be involved in the fight against Kaido.
Big Mom has fully charged Homies, maybe he deals with one of them.

Maybe he beat's up Zeus and recovers him for Nami :milaugh:

he wants to help kinemon
assuming he has to by taking on kaido is a different matter
again he hasnt stated he wants to take on kaido ..

characters who have
luffy
kid
killer
zoro
law.
yamato

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It would be cool to see Rocks in the same type of FB that Oda did for Ace in 999.

Just a few pages of Rocks. How he acted and shit.

It's funny how X Drake was like

"If you trust me leave this floor to me Roronoa!"

But there are already people pushing for X Drake to abandon that floor and get close to the roof to fight Queen :milaugh:

I think Sanji fights Queen first, and then maybe he get's to play a role on the roof against Big Mom.

By that time it might not even be an issue of "the roof", and the fights might happen in the Wano mainland if Onigashima drops at some point.
With the way things are going and Kaido saying Onigashima landing on the old castle would kill a lot of people, I feel like someone will have to completely destroy Onigashima to save Wano people. Maybe Luffy with a new version of King Kong Gun ? But maybe someone will warn Wano people so they wil get to safety.

i Feel like the final fight on the roof will involve nine people coming in groups of 3

Odas supernova trio first (Luffy kid and Law)

Those who will take out A calamity then join (Zoro Sanji and Killer)

those who will join due to a grudge (Yamato Sulong Bepo and perhaps Jinbe)

Kid/Zoro/Killer/Yamato vs Kaido

Law/Sanji/Bepo/Jinbe vs Big Mom

Luffly fighting both.

With the way things are going and Kaido saying Onigashima landing on the old castle would kill a lot of people, I feel like someone will have to completely destroy Onigashima to save Wano people. Maybe Luffy with a new version of King Kong Gun ? But maybe someone will warn Wano people so they wil get to safety.
I think Onigashima will drop before reaching the capital, i don't really think it's going to get destroyed since all the Samurai, SH's and so on are inside.

Not sure if it drops somewhere still in the water, or in a more deserted area of the mainland.

F

Fallen Prince

I think Sanji fights Queen first, and then maybe he get's to play a role on the roof against Big Mom.

By that time it might not even be an issue of "the roof", and the fights might happen in the Wano mainland if Onigashima drops at some point.
Most likely kaido will take rd 1 and final battle will be in flower capital.

Sanji will have time to face the yonko. Eitherway oda will wank yonko before he will give hype to luffy.

Most likely kaido will take rd 1 and final battle will be in flower capital.

Sanji will have time to face the yonko. Eitherway oda will wank yonko before he will give hype to luffy.
I think Luffy get's some hype first.

It usually goes back and forth. Luffy get's some hype with his entrance, opponents get some back, eventually the situation seems hopeless and then Luffy pulls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.