Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point we must accept the very likely fact that very weak characters will be able to hurt and damage Kaido. Like with Big Mom in WCI, Nami with Zeus was able to ''damage'' her.

I can see Sanji hurting Kaido.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I hope there's more in this chapter than what the title suggests. If it's just Luffy being badass and reaching the roof, I will find this to be an extremely dull and underwhelming way of celebrating chapter 1000.
There is a possibility like this. There are a lot of people like One Piece ytbers who will call it a masterpiece writing.

Oda should pick up the pace in this chapter. If not now then when?

F

Fallen Prince

This fight with kaido wont be luffy centric. This will drag to flower capital and most of his minions are still intact they need to go down first before kaido is done for good.

People focus way too much on kaido but F6 and Disaster are potential threats as well.

F

Fallen Prince

People overlooked the fact none of the kaido F6 are down and out .

The only person who is incapacitated obviously Jack.

However i see king and Queen will be more active in following chapters so we wont likely have entire kaidos battle .

Yeah remember when chapter 800 ended up being not that big of a deal then Kaido was introduced shortly after. Or how 900 wasn't even the end of Whole Cake.
I not saying they don't mean anything to Oda, but it's ultimately the fans who hype up chapter milestones like this as if they need to have incredible revelations despite most of them not doing so.

F

Fallen Prince

I am curious why kaido is after one piece ? Big mom sure has ambition of ruling the world but kaido desires none the guy wants huge war.

Anything this is just trailer to huge fight against WG luffy will likely face and not even crew will able to gandle it.

Yeah remember when chapter 800 ended up being not that big of a deal then Kaido was introduced shortly after. Or how 900 wasn't even the end of Whole Cake.
I not saying they don't mean anything to Oda, but it's ultimately the fans who hype up chapter milestones like this as if they need to have in incredible revelations despite most of them not doing so.
That pretty much says that this fandom is a bunch of dumb ass fucks who overplay this shit. haha Accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.