Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah remember when chapter 800 ended up being not that big of a deal then Kaido was introduced shortly after. Or how 900 wasn't even the end of Whole Cake.
I not saying they don't mean anything to Oda, but it's ultimately the fans who hype up chapter milestones like this as if they need to have incredible revelations despite most of them not doing so.
Kaido got introduced in chapter 795. Chapter 800 or 900 aren't iconic numbers like chapter 1000. And if Oda made a special color spread and said he wanted this chapter to come out before the end of this year, it means it's a special number for him too.

F

Fallen Prince

I remember reading chapter 100 i bought from the bookstore back then i never really believed one piece would go this long.

Heck oda wanted to end the story in 5 years span so he had planned end game back then but there was no concept of worst generation crews or expanded new world territory.

This chapter 1000 will hold meaningful to me it circles my childhood .
Post automatically merged:

Oh no, carefull what you call Yamato, it would be a shame if the LGBTQFLG crowd suddenly shows up and labbel you a transphobic!
I am Libtard and LGBT activist in real life. If they accuse their own people of transphobia i cant help it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh no, carefull what you call Yamato, it would be a shame if the LGBTQFLG crowd suddenly shows up and labbel you a transphobic!
I remember reading chapter 100 i bought from the bookstore back then i never really believed one piece would go this long.

Heck oda wanted to end the story in 5 years span so he had planned end game back then but there was no concept of worst generation crews or expanded new world territory.

This chapter 1000 will hold meaningful to me it circles my childhood .
Post automatically merged:

I am Libtard and LGBT activist in real life. If they accuse their own people of transphobia i cant help it.
Lol :afrokappa:

This arc feels like its just halfway there....Yet soo much stuff that is not adressed yet.

-The giant skull everyone is fighting inside, what is that?
-5 flying six, 1 worstgen(hawkings is still kicking, right?), 2 YC, 2 Yonkos and perospero still need a beating, meaning thats at the very least 11 "elite" enemies for the fight to end.
-I doubt the whole shimotsuki plot with the Fox has been resolved, Oda never introduces such plot hooks just to abbandon them, SPECIALY considering Zoro comes from a place called shimotsuki village.
-We didnt saw much of Ryuma past yet, and again, Oda is not the kind of writter that leaves these kinds of important characters unnadressed even if they already died centuries ago.

And thats just what i can remenber on top of my head.

F

Fallen Prince

I dont go online correcting people who is what though. There are far more serious issues lgbt people face like job discrimination, issue with marriage equality and protection from hate crime.

Online activist are not helpful to the cause maybe this will be another thread.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I dont go online correcting people who is what though. There are far serious issues lgbylt people face.

Online activist are not helpful to the cause maybe this will be another thread.
I don't care we are on online forum but I found it hilarious when he's like watch out for lgbt crowd! And you are there likw im lgbt activist:suresure:

F

Fallen Prince

I don't care we are on online forum but I found it hilarious when he's like watch out for lgbt crowd! And you are there likw im lgbt activist:suresure:
Lol. Its a diverse organisation but i hope people dont get wrong opinion about the group. The community is all about love and humanity thats how it started.

Luffy doesn't need to beat both of them? Fam he's not even capable of being a threat for one of them let alone two.

Do people really think two weeks after Luffy got yeeted by Kaido he will grow to Yonko level?

Without Shanks and Admirals, the alliance should be fucking done in no time but this manga is not about being serious so they will work they way around with the power of trust and destiny.
I believe that Luffy get yeeted by Kaidou was partially due to plot (Luffy's FS being magically inactive, Luffy not using his strongest KKG or Georex Bazooka etc immediately, Luffy being reckless), thus the jump is not actually from the level of being yeeted. After all, Luffy seemed insignificant when first got yeeted by Croc and Lucci, but he found a way to jump to their level, so yeah imo Luffy will jump to near-Kaidou level especially with two known extreme powerup like FS (Katakuri) + P-CoA (Rayleigh level armament), and if he can incorporate rubber gear into those two, he will be legit Yonkou level, at least BM level. The Scabbards wound Kaidou, Luffy will actually give the most damage, possibly ever, to him in combat.

F

Fallen Prince

You are the kind of person I hate most in real life, :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:this is a manga and you don't need to fight here
Thats why i dont lol. I dont go online correcting people what you believe.

It took decades to bring the community to a platform. Yes there are toxic people in lgbt side as well but i have worked with amazing people who are both on right and left wing there is passion to change.

Hope it doesnt effect what you think. I dont go correcting people we solve real issues to help people feel safe about their identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.