Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

I think Luffy get's some hype first.

It usually goes back and forth. Luffy get's some hype with his entrance, opponents get some back, eventually the situation seems hopeless and then Luffy pulls through.
Luffy vs kaido will be like katakuri .

Thats how plot plays

Luffy gets his moment
Kaido has unknown abilities he hasnt used
Luffy losses
He regain again and fight kaido
Situation goes hopeless but MC finds a way out
Kaido losses

i Feel like the final fight on the roof will involve nine people coming in groups of 3

Odas supernova trio first (Luffy kid and Law)

Those who will take out A calamity then join (Zoro Sanji and Killer)

those who will join due to a grudge (Yamato Sulong Bepo and perhaps Jinbe)

Kid/Zoro/Killer/Yamato vs Kaido

Law/Sanji/Bepo/Jinbe vs Big Mom

Luffly fighting both.
Sulong Bepo about to One Shot Big Mom

Congratulations to Oda for such a massive achievement!! Publishing 1000 chapters is not easy at all!!

Hope we get Luffy vs Kaido this chapter (some interactions between them atleast)
I think the chapter will end with Luffy arriving to the top saying his usual intro to the yonko

The only plausible thing you can maybe say about Zoro and this is IMO reaching for the stars is Ch 1001 being something along the lines of something to do with Zoro, if Oda chooses to mirror Ch 2 and 3. Again this is reaching for the stars just so the Zoro haters dont mix it up or twist my words

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sulong Bepo about to One Shot Big Mom
The highlight of the chapter is Big Mom making fun of Bepo because he looks like a bear she killed in the past.

We get 2 pages long flashback of Zepo and Bepo brotherly bond and Bepo turns into massive Godzilla Sulong Bear and one shots Big Mom ez?

F

Fallen Prince

I wont becsurprised if kaido has plans to trick big mom. What if he is planning to take onigashima all the way to Mariejoa.

Kaido: Wororo you thought it was flower capital, wrong i want to deal with Marine geezer they are always annoying insignificant.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Sanji responsible for helping Kinemon, yes he is the person who recognize Kinemon as Samurai for the first time in Punk Hazard.

Im not hoping that much about Sanji doing something to Kaido, but the fact that Sanji responsible about Kinemon should be the proof why Sanji should help him and the other scabbards.

Why people so hard to "respect" Sanji jesus fucking christ

Sanji responsible for helping Kinemon, yes he is the person who recognize Kinemon as Samurai for the first time in Punk Hazard.

Im not hoping that much about Sanji doing something to Kaido, but the fact that Sanji responsible about Kinemon should be the proof why Sanji should help him and the other scabbards.

Hes zoros rival

F

Fallen Prince

If people focus on power debate people will hold him less .

Most of the users here are power circle debators . @Akai2 made good thread about it . Worth reading how people lose interest over manga at certain point , Most of the power circle debator limit their presence to their fav and obviously there will be bias .

Yes sanji is hated the best case we can do is ignore such posts because you can never convince people.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

It doesn't work like that. Sanji won't magically unlock Ryuo on the level to open up a scared on Kaido's scales.

You try too hard.

I hope there's more in this chapter than what the title suggests. If it's just Luffy being badass and reaching the roof, I will find this to be an extremely dull and underwhelming way of celebrating chapter 1000.

F

Fallen Prince

It doesn't work like that. Sanji won't magically unlock Ryuo on the level to open up a scared on Kaido's scales.

You try too hard.
Your focus is on sanji will have no impact on kaido which obviously in unknown. We have no idea the state of kaido when sanji meets him so we need to keep options open.

Status
Not open for further replies.