Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda though , the last chapter of Ace sharing his drink with Yamato and talks about his brother luffy was well written it shows Yamato was curious about luffy for long time possibly waiting to join him . Also chapter 999 and 1000 title cant be more obvious .

Thanks for the link between 999 and 1000 - but wouldn't that be more of a Kaido quote? "That's the sake I brew waiting for you Strawhat Luffy" while waving at the streams of blood running from the scabbard corpses

A bit dark though

F

Fallen Prince

Thanks for the link between 999 and 1000 - but wouldn't that be more of a Kaido quote? "That's the sake I brew waiting for you Strawhat Luffy" while waving at the streams of blood running from the scabbard corpses

A bit dark though
Lol didnt think of that but its certainly possible. The theme of chapter was about Yamato and Ace so i think Oda has hinted 10th nakama with this plot.

F

Fallen Prince

Chapter 1:8 year old luffy requesting to join Shanks crew and gets rejected.

Chapter 1000: Luffy is fighting against 2 emperors and on his way to be Pirate king.

That is one piece to me luffy despite all diffculty was able to maintain himself who he was and worked towards his goal.

S

Shuyaku

In December 2018 Doffy threads were shut down and the ones making them were banned @Admiral Lee Hung @comrade @Luthon @Zenos7 .

Here we are 2 years later, Vergo threads were shut down and the martyr this time is critical mindset.
Difference being, all those names you mentionned, are friends and have each other’s backs, while Critical was banished all by himself.

And yet, he endures the suffering, setting an example for us. Just like Demon Bamboo would.

Status
Not open for further replies.