Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

People assuming Marco is stronger than King and Queen because he blocked one attack are using flawed logic.

Apoo was blocking Zoro and Drake’s attacks a few chapters ago and look how that turned out.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Marco is the strongest YC1, but the “he blocked one attack so he’s stronger” is a weak argument that got debunked a few chapters ago
:milaugh:they will say Apoo is weaker than both rake and zoro

Yet will hype Marco for blocking 2 Ycs and say Marco >King + queen

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
People assuming Marco is stronger than King and Queen because he blocked one attack are using flawed logic.

Apoo was blocking Zoro and Drake’s attacks a few chapters ago and look how that turned out.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Marco is the strongest YC1, but the “he blocked one attack so he’s stronger” is a weak argument that got debunked a few chapters ago
Don't come between a fan and his wank

Now that this is out of the way zoro is part of the group facing kaido as predicted I wanna touch on another point....WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE NARRATIVE REASON TO HAVE SANJI STUCK W BLACK MARIA AGAIN??? Like??? Why the hell did he have sanji facing Black Maria???? Sanji doesn’t fight women so what was the point?? You couldn’t have sanji back up luffy until a strong enemy like queen/king showed up So he could stay back and aid in luffy reaching to the top like jinbei did with who’s who?? Seriously man this is annoying. I’m not saying sanji should even be on the roof but for Godsake what was the point of having sanji stuck w an opponent he’s not even gonna fight? A complete waste of time smh

Status
Not open for further replies.