Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Marco blocks King and Queen's attacks and blows away Zoro to the rooftop
Lmao so Marco can block both King and Queen, while holding Zoro and still manage to send him past through them in a single instance. That's low top tier Marco for you :phoenixmarco:
Yamato gave Ace a vivrecard
Hmm i wonder if this vivre card she gave to Ace will have a plot relevance at one point :memehm:
Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer vs Kaido, Big Mum
Lol Law must have used shambles in a big room to appear this fast, but let's go. Worst generation vs Yonko :myman:

Luffy attacks Kaido with Gear 3 Red Rock attack
This is obviously a foreshadowing :ace:

Luffy makes his Pirate King declaration
Our boy knows what's up :lumazed:

SANJI FANS look at the bright side sanji got a 99% chance to fight King :suresure:
For real!
Like I'm so happy Zoro is among the gang against Kaido

Because I am also 99% doubtful Marco will stay fighting a calamity... There is just no way Oda brought Marco ALL THE WAY, to fight someone who mirrors himself... and YC1
When neither Marco nor King will gain anything from that fight after it finished... no progression whatsoever...

It just means Calamities will MOST LIKELY get handled by:
1- Sanji
2- Drake

and I'd love to believe it will be 2 vs 2
Because Drake and Sanji ALSO has tension as Germa + Marine
And Queen and King also have Beef...

So Drake is BEST replacement for Sanji/Zoro Duo currently...

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
confirmed by Redon
- Luffy reaches the 5th floor, thanks to Shishilian and Inuarashi's group he can reach the roof.
- Marco blocks King and Queen's attacks and throws Zoro to the roof.
- Yamato says that Oden's "logbook" said that "the young pirates would arrive in the New World in 20 years."
- Ace remembers something Luffy told him about his dream, when Ace and Sabo laughed (maybe that scene from chapter 585?). Although they both believe that Luffy could do it.
- Ace tells him not to laugh, Yamato says he won't because the King of the Pirates said the same.
- Yamato gives Ace a Vivre Card.
- Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer Vs. Kaidou and Big Mom.
- Kaidou: "Say it again in front of our faces! What do you want to become?"
- Kinemon and the Red Pods go downstairs with Law's powers.
- Luffy remembers his friends from Wanokuni.
- Luffy attacks Kaidou with the Gomu Gomu no Red Rock (looks like a new attack).
- Big Mom to Kaidou: "How did you let me hit you like that?"
- Luffy: "I am Monkey D. Luffy. I will surpass you and I will be the" King of the Pirates "."

Status
Not open for further replies.