Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
So Oda sets up luffy learning ryou 30 chapters ago and then sets up luffy reaching the roof 10 chapters ago and when all this set up leads to THE PREDICTABLE OUTCOME OF THE SET UP, It's now a bad thing?

so would it be better if for example chapter 1000 luffy gets knocked back down by Jack after realising his ryou training is still sht ad can't even damage jack?

Is that better? That's unpredictable right? All that set up for 30 chapters vanishes for the sake of being unpredictable. Luffy neither reaches kaido nor masters his haki
way to strawman sod off

I change my mind, this chapter turns out to be more amazing than I thought at first:
- Yamato says that Oden's "logbook" said that "The young pirates would arrive in the New World in 20 years."
- Ace tells him not to laugh, Yamato says he won't because the King of the Pirates said the same
- Yamato gives Ace a Vivre Card.

These three paragraphs,
I have the impression that Oda wants to tell us something, but I'm not sure yet what it is.
"The young pirates would arrive in the New World in 20 years." => this is something we already knew
- Ace tells him not to laugh, Yamato says he won't because the King of the Pirates said the same => This is luffy saying a dialouge which roger said too. Which we already know of.
Yamato gives Ace a Vivre Card. => Assuming its Yamato's, Could just be, lets meet again(since he had plans to come anyway). Though could be something else too.

@Jackteo @Tobi @Marimo_420 @Monet @MarimoHeado @Calypso Oda is shitting on King too much .... Jack had zou, queen had whole udon and now the war to show themselves but King ? Nothing, just one or two small panels every 5 fucking chapters. I still hope he is gonna show something but for now, it's really hard to wank him and painful to see this ...
Some people were saying that King would be getting more focus during Act 3 but so far he hasn't, Queen was still getting more focus during Act 3 and even both the Tobi Roppo and Yamato were getting more focus than King.

At this point it seems like the only time Oda will give a major focus for King is whenever he fights someone.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
bruh, I haven't ragged on Oda in a long time but he literally dragged his feet and stalled like a Mofo for this. The stalling for this predictable result is unacceptable. This is horrendous not only for the landmark chapter it is supposed to be but for all the clear stalling and wasted panels.

No one should be defending this.
True.

Mid ass chapter for a milestone like it but goda worshippers will jerk off to new g3 attack and luffy declaring.

Status
Not open for further replies.