Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it will just be like in Punk Hazard, when Zoro asks Luffy to let him handle the dragon.
Zoro didn't get Enma to mimic what Oden did, he got Enma to continue what Oden started. This is why he will behead Kaido and why he will make Enma black.
I respectfully disagree as I do not see zoro landing the finishing blow on kaido but I would love to be wrong. I do think he will make enma black tho how idk but that’s something I can def see happening.

J

Jo_Ndule

Told these fanboyz

Kidd Law and Luffy are rhe main face of znew Era
With Teach as Xebec type.

I guess in the chapter we got Kidd/Lufdy/law panel standing together or having side by side panels

It doesn't matter how strong zoro or sanji will be.

Just like Shiki, WB and Roger were above Rayleigh and Oden
The same way Lufdy, Law and kidd are a tier above Killer and zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Told these fanboyz

Kidd Law and Luffy are rhe main face of znew Era
With Teach as Xebec type.

I guess in the chapter we got Kidd/Lufdy/law panel standing together or having side by side panels

It doesn't matter how strong zoro or sanji will be.

Just like Shiki, WB and Roger were above Rayleigh and Oden
The same way Lufdy, Law and kidd are a tier above Killer and zoro
You are never right stfu. Take your L

Nope. King has been constantly paralleled with marco.
Zoros fight was always Kaido.
Kaido isnt getting defeated. Hes dying.
He hasn't been "constantly" paralleled to Marco. There is one instance of where they paralleled and that was fucking over BMs crew. Them both being zoan flyers is barely a parallel lol. Queen has had more spite and dialogue with Marco than King has lol.

Of course, I expect them to clash. I do not expect Oda to dedicate a 2 chapter fight to Marco vs. King. Marco is a secondary character at best. This is like what I was saying when people were claiming the Scabbards would fight the F6, we have zero merit or reason to see these people win those fights.

And now those fights are clearly going to strawhats. All in saying is you should wait before jumping on this too quickly. Sure, it might pan out the way you think, but its not the only possibility, especially right now since King/Queen/Jack do NOT have 100% confirmed fights whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.