Status
Not open for further replies.
He said there was a place he needed to go, who knows what place this is, let's wait and see.
The place is the roof obviously. But he wanted to go there for Kinemon. Now spoilers say Law took them away from the Roof. Its still possible Sanji goes to the roof looking for Kinemon. There are a few scenarios I see playing out:

Scenario 1: Sanji goes to the roof and doesnt know Kinemon isnt theere. He then sneaks attack and helps out on the roof against the Yonkos

Scenario 2: Sanji tries to go to the roof and is intercepted by King again

Scenario 3: Sanji finds out Kinemon isnt on the roof, and goes to Kinemon. Kinemon then tells Sanji to protect Momo, then King goes after Momo. King hurts Yamato, then Sanji pissed for King hurting a woman.

Eitherway its possible Sanji disappears for a long amount of chapters because Robin's slow ass has to save him from Black Maria. Ugh....

Told these fanboyz

Kidd Law and Luffy are rhe main face of znew Era
With Teach as Xebec type.

I guess in the chapter we got Kidd/Lufdy/law panel standing together or having side by side panels

It doesn't matter how strong zoro or sanji will be.

Just like Shiki, WB and Roger were above Rayleigh and Oden
The same way Lufdy, Law and kidd are a tier above Killer and zoro
:mihanha::luffylaugh::pepedoffy:

Supernova bros go brrrrrrr

J

Jo_Ndule

Low top tier for now.
Can change after he beat Kaido and the arc end.
Luffy is the admirals level.. he's top tier

You guys should stop overrating admirals or other top tiers who aren't Rocks pirates

Luffy has 2 top tier haki, that alone makes him top tier
Add g4 ... he's easily admiral level.

whatever folks feel about chapter 1000, I am hyped up by the fact that Luffy finally getting some series action...the stuff like "will of D" will be revealed sooner or later anyways.......though bit disappointed that it Yamato didn't reveal what Luffy said to Ace and Sabo....this could have been perfect chance will showing parallel to the current events...
Luffy declaration to Kaido is lit, I mean Kaido straightforward asked him to say...:kayneshrug:....if you have a problem, take it to Kaido..:beckmoji:

Waiting for full summary and panels to see Luffy in series mode.....and looks like new attacks in base mode...

The place is the roof obviously. But he wanted to go there for Kinemon. Now spoilers say Law took them away from the Roof. Its still possible Sanji goes to the roof looking for Kinemon. There are a few scenarios I see playing out:

Scenario 1: Sanji goes to the roof and doesnt know Kinemon isnt theere. He then sneaks attack and helps out on the roof against the Yonkos

Scenario 2: Sanji tries to go to the roof and is intercepted by King again

Scenario 3: Sanji finds out Kinemon isnt on the roof, and goes to Kinemon. Kinemon then tells Sanji to protect Momo, then King goes after Momo. King hurts Yamato, then Sanji pissed for King hurting a woman.

Eitherway its possible Sanji disappears for a long amount of chapters because Robin's slow ass has to save him from Black Maria. Ugh....
The Scenario Will be, Sanji taking care of Momo, while Yamato goes Up...

Badass Luffy gives me goosebumps everytime he declares his goal and his attack on Kaido probably doing some damage if Big Mom is already scolding Kaido for not dodging it.
The top supernovas all making it to the top very exciting stuff also glad the scabbards didn't all die.
I know many wanted to see them dead to raise the stakes, but i really want Kinemon to survive so he can reunite with his wife at the same time witness these supernovas accomplish all their hopes and dreams. It's only fair for all they have been through the horror of seeing Oden die.
Lastly my boy Marco putting in the work gotta love him. Ndule will as usual take this as an opportunity to wank Katakuri and Big mom pirates, but it just means the WB commanders are on totally different level to all yonko crews maybe excepy Shanks.
King and Queen are still stronger than fragile Kata.
This is looking to be a fantastic chapter:stealthblack:

Missed the point. If it was obviois, yoi would not have an entire fandom claim Zoro is gonna kill Kaido.
Bruh. You can tell me i missed the point when you aren't even getting mine.

I'm not SAYING ZKK isn't happening. I'm saying Zoro is warranted a YC fight first smh. Zoro has no right to cut Kaido's head off if he hasn't been shown stronger than a YC, nor does it make sense if he is, if Luffy struggled for 8 hours to fight one prior to this arc.

Not having this conversation with blind fanboyism though, so please don't start with the whole "well, Zoro is already YC level" speak because there's zero merit in that statement at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.