Status
Not open for further replies.
What proof is there that Oda needs to make a 5 act long arc? There are plays that last less.

If they lose, they die unless a third party comes
The 5 act structure is by far the most common. If it was only a 3 act structure, acts 1 and 2 would have been longer. Also, it’s very common for the protagonist to lose twice before winning. Happens to Luffy a lot.

Also, you ignored my point about half of the SHs not even having their fights set up yet. Would it make any sense for Luffy vs Kaido’s final round to start before Sanji vs King/Queen, Jinbe vs Jack, Brook vs WsW, Robin vs Black Maria, and Chopper vs whoever he fights?

most people dont think Zoro will kill Kaido weäre talking about giving him a wound bigger than Oden or reopening the old one
And yet, the people I’m talking to and about, do.
How about you keep your mouth shut. Its clear you dont have a fucking clue.
How much do I owe your for rent, with all that space I’m taking up in your skull? Obsessed?

Also, you’re someone who advocates for Zoro killing Kaido. You don’t need to be telling anyone to get a close.

Admiral level AP =/= the character is on admiral level.

Otherwise Enel would be admiral level.
But Enel does big attacks with Arc maxim. Very different from Zoro.

Every other Enel attack couldn't kill a single person, including fodder. Which is different from Zoro.

For example, Zoro avin Admiral level AP easily translates to Zoro has admiral level defence. Since haki is what translates to AP, haki is also what used to block.

By that I mean, Zoro should be able to block the Admiral level attack he himself used.

See how that works. This is a physical stat unlike Enel whose powers don't actually affect his physical stats. His admiral level AP using maxim doesn't give him admiral level defence or speed or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.