Status
Not open for further replies.
Im scared that we have to wait till Robin gets to Sanji to see what he will do next. Fricking woman gag:few:
Oh that’s what’s gonna happen then sanji gon appear outta nowhere kicking queen or king on some mr prince shit. Got me fucked up if you think that’ll make me hype lol if anything it’ll make me upset just pretty much enies lobby plot but with wano characters. Everyone getting serious moments and oda having sanji do stupid and useless shit by stalling against characters he won’t even fight. If you can’t tell already I’m sick

2021 : Luffy won the war
2021 : Shanks and Mihawk joined force

when they meet

Luffy : Shanks! I did it ... I defeated Kaido ... I'm a Great Pirate now
Zoro : hoy! you're next Mihawk!

Shanks and Mihawk : welcome to big league kids
After this arc Luffy will be a solidified Top Tier going by their promise. Shanks and Luffy can only meet when they see each other eye to eye

You sure, ever heard of ZKK?
Read my other posts. Its not about that. Its about Zoro getting a definitive fight before or after whatever feat he performs on Kaido. If Sanji fights Queen, its very likely he fights King, no matter how the narrative shifted him to the roof for now.

ZKK does not even indicate Zoro actually defeating Kaido or putting the work in to. Zoro could do it against an extremely weakened Kaido on the verge of dying, it wouldn't make a difference, especially if the point is to make him look like Ryuuma 2.0

Zoro will never surpass Luffy or outshine him. I feel like you all know this considering what manga you are reading. BTW, the island is heading straight to capital. I doubt this lasts another 20-40 chapters. That could entirely shift the flow of the battle if it crashes somewhere on the island.

He’ll be instrumental in kaido’s defeat like reopening his scar with enma and landing a couple great hits maybe even more but the person who is going to put kaido down for good is luffy
No, it will just be like in Punk Hazard, when Zoro asks Luffy to let him handle the dragon.
Zoro didn't get Enma to mimic what Oden did, he got Enma to continue what Oden started. This is why he will behead Kaido and why he will make Enma black.

Status
Not open for further replies.