Status
Not open for further replies.
King is a fucking disappointment.

I've expected at least that he doesn't get outclassed that much by Marco but the same dude blocked King AND Queen at the same time as if they are some toddlers in front of him.
Meanwhile, King has no interesting subplot besides his race, he mostly shares his panels with Queen or the flying six and his feats are subpar at best. How can I defend this mess?

There's the possibility that King may deliver some impressive stuff later but I'm no longer defending his crap portrayal.
You get me!! And people are still gonna find a way to defend this rubbish. At this point we better get ready cuz the bullshit is coming I can tell already! King and queen gonna get whopped badly in a short amount of time too

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tbh i dont agree. We have nothing to gain from Marco defeating King. Theres no growth, only baseless eye candy which im sure we'll see from a clash. The reason we got so many strawhat fleet fights were exactly that: they became Strawhat subordinates. Marco will likely never be Luffys subordinate, he has a place taking care of WBs island and is not a newer generation pirate

Trust me, there are themes to this manga, an old gen pirate taking out another old gen pirate virtually does nothing for the story. Its why Oda often stalemates those clashes or just never resolves them. They are the old pirates.

Zoro's moment isn't about defeating Kaido, its about hurting him. Luffy will be the one to defeat the Yonko, I feel like thats obvious
Nope. King has been constantly paralleled with marco.
Zoros fight was always Kaido.
Kaido isnt getting defeated. Hes dying.

Luffy = maybe admiral level
Kidd = probably not admiral level
Zoro = probably not admiral level
Law = definitely not admiral level
Killer = definitely not admiral level

Yankees three admirals required for a Yonko, but Luffy and Zoro can beat one?

Smells fishy....
Luffy is at the "level" of the Admirals just like he is at the level of the Yonkou, but i still don't see him beating Fujitora 1v1. He pushes him very far though.

King is a fucking disappointment.

I've expected at least that he doesn't get outclassed that much by Marco but the same dude blocked King AND Queen at the same time as if they are some toddlers in front of him.
Meanwhile, King has no interesting subplot besides his race, he mostly shares his panels with Queen or the flying six and his feats are subpar at best. How can I defend this mess?

There's the possibility that King may deliver some impressive stuff later but I'm no longer defending his crap portrayal.
Oh u alive?

Yep its an embarrassment for calamities

Status
Not open for further replies.