Oda slammed reality

Sometimes later,
Noodle - zoro will fight F6 at best

Oda again slammed reality

Sometimes later.

Noodle - zoro will fight queen or king

Oda gave reality check AGAIN

Noodle - Zoro might do something against kaido but will do as much as killer

Oda - *facepalm" i made zoro defeat killer without Ashura and Enma/ryou and yet this man thinks zoro will do only as much as killer

:milaugh::milaugh:
Vet lvl.Zoro is gonn cut strongest of all time

King is a fucking disappointment.

I've expected at least that he doesn't get outclassed that much by Marco but the same dude blocked King AND Queen at the same time as if they are some toddlers in front of him.
Meanwhile, King has no interesting subplot besides his race, he mostly shares his panels with Queen or the flying six and his feats are subpar at best. How can I defend this mess?

There's the possibility that King may deliver some impressive stuff later but I'm no longer defending his crap portrayal.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Luffy solo and Zoro solo> Admirals.
Law and the rest alike, unfortunately the fear of the admirals has been confirmed.
Kaido really is the strongest in the world.😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞.

Then the all-powerful MONKEY D.LUFFY, HAKI with future vision, Ryou advanced weaponry.
Already a higher level, need help to defeat KAIDO?
LAW, KID, ZORO, KILLER, 4 people helping you if BIG MOM doesn't get involved.
Luffy and Zoro already manage to defeat solo admirals, but they need to get together to beat KAIDO.
Kaido vs 5 confirmed admirals.
:zosleepy::zosleepy::cheers:
It's getting worse
:whitepress:

Tbh i dont agree. We have nothing to gain from Marco defeating King. Theres no growth, only baseless eye candy which im sure we'll see from a clash. The reason we got so many strawhat fleet fights were exactly that: they became Strawhat subordinates. Marco will likely never be Luffys subordinate, he has a place taking care of WBs island and is not a newer generation pirate

Trust me, there are themes to this manga, an old gen pirate taking out another old gen pirate virtually does nothing for the story. Its why Oda often stalemates those clashes or just never resolves them. They are the old pirates.

Zoro's moment isn't about defeating Kaido, its about hurting him. Luffy will be the one to defeat the Yonko, I feel like thats obvious
You sure, ever heard of ZKK?

Status
Not open for further replies.